Today we interviewed Léa Lemaire, a French student in her first year of Programme Grande Ecole (or Master in Management) at Rennes School of Business.
Here, it feels like home, it’s like a small town
Hello Léa, can you start with telling us 3 things you like about Rennes School of Business?
- I particularly like all the events which are organized by our student associations.
- The international students are very open-minded.
- I love the school’s general atmosphere.
And now, 3 reasons why you recommend the school:
- Most of the courses are taught in English.
- We have many opportunities for exchange semesters in the 260 partner universities.
- Here, professors come from all over the world!
Which aspect of RSB do you like the most?
Here, it feels like home, it’s like a small town 🙂