Rennes School of Business is perfectly in step with both current and future needs of businesses. It trains students for the rigours of the economic arena; people who are capable of adapting within a constantly changing, borderless world.
Businesses from both the French and the international scene form a particularly predominant part of life at the School.
Collaborative business/School partnerships can take many different forms. Managers can become involved in the teaching side as well as mentoring students developing their career project. Faculty members from the School can play an active role in working with both large organizations and SMEs, contributing to their development in their capacity as researchers and educators.
Come and participate in the recruitment of our students during the interviews they attend to integrate our School.
- Objective: take part in the Rennes School of Business admission panels for the Grande École programme (PGE).
- How : Become a member of the panel during our entrance interviews and participate in the selection of our future students.
- When : Admissions in June and July. Open to Bac +2 or Bac + 3 students, or those who have completed preparatory courses for entrance to the Grandes Ecoles.
Rennes School of Business regularly organizes special events to connect students and companies. It is an opportunity for you to meet our future graduates and to share with them your experience to lead them in the development of their professional management project.
- Objective: Talk to students at Rennes School of Business about the main functional areas within a business.
- How : Tell students about your own experience and describe the various missions in your business, your activity sector, the evolution and the career development perspectives. Some time will also be dedicated to job offered by the enterprise.
- When : Mondays from 6:00 pm to 8.00 pm
|Monday 25 September||Marketing & Digital Marketing,|
with Ubiflow, Hilding Anders Group, Digitaléo and Médiaveille
|Monday 2 October||Purchases,|
with Lactalis, Essilor, Commissaire des Armées
|Monday 9 October||Finance / Risk Management|
with Roullier, Cargill
|Monday 16 October||Human Ressources|
with BMC Consultants, Saint-Gobain, Fashion Expert
|Monday 13 November||Audit / Certified Accounting / Management Control|
|Monday 20 November||Logistics / Supply Chain Management|
|Monday 27 November||Business Development|
|Monday 4 December||Entrepreneurship|
- Objective: Support and assess our final year students on the Grande Ecole programme as they develop their strategies for finding a work placement and post-graduation employment.
- How: Conduct two interviews lasting one hour each.
- When: before the end of December and before the end of May
Rennes School of Business work with students on specific cases directly submitted by companies.
These studies are integrated in the students programme and evaluated as such.
Involve in teaching: contact & firstname.lastname@example.org