Developing your professional network is essential to finding your future job and progressing in your career. At Rennes School of Business, we are committed to facilitating the exchange between current students and Alumni in order to accompany our students at all stages of their professional careers. Students are automatically added to the Alumni network as soon as they join any of the degree programmes at Rennes School of Business.
From the very beginning of the school year, students have access to the online directory of school graduates, networking and career events, job offers proposed by Alumni as well as various services reserved for members.
A vast international network, the Rennes SB Alumni network offers a multitude of activities and services to students and graduates of Rennes School of Business: job offers, internship opportunities, conferences, guest speakers and meetings on different themes.
A powerful and international network:
Today, the Rennes School of Business Alumni network means:
- More than 26,000 members (French & international) in over 100 countries
- About 100 events per year
- Over 50 clubs run by volunteer alumni
- 25% of Alumni based abroad
A connected network
Networking tools reserved for members:
- A mobile application and online graduate directory
- Official Rennes SB Alumni group on Linkedin
About fifty clubs exist in France and abroad:
- Business Clubs
- France Clubs
- International Clubs
- Social Clubs
Many networking events.
The Alumni House
Located on the Paris campus, the Alumni House allows the 26,000 members to develop their various professional activities, thus promoting the success of the careers of current and future graduates.
A network of mutual support
More than 300 volunteers help to keep the network active.
Support throughout your career:
- Regular events and meetings with graduates during your studies
- Mentoring and coaching
- Internship/1st job offers
- Access to Alumni career workshops and webinars
- Reduced fees on Rennes SB executive courses for members.