The PhD programme in Management prepares students for international, research-driven academic careers or research positions in international companies or organisations. This is done by offering a structured doctorate degree programme that is both rigorous and relevant, using a combination of course work and a high-quality original research thesis.
Rennes SB offers a full time PhD position for 3 years
Rennes School of Business is looking for a PhD student to join one of area of Excellence host in our Research Lab and be part of a team of researchers.
Rennes school of business is one of the triple-accredited business schools (Equis, AACSB, AMBA) and ranked many times in the Financial Times. This excellence is also at the heart of the research teams who have been publishing regularly for several years in the best journals. Many top researchers being part of editorial boards.
For 3 years, under the direction and supervision of one of the best professors at the forefront of their field of excellence, you will conduct research, publish your research results in major international journals and attend in-depth seminars. From the second year onwards, you will have the opportunity to learn about pedagogy.
- AI – Artificial Intelligence
- AGR – Agri business
- G3D – Green Digital & Demand-driven supply Chain Management
More information about the Areas of Excellence
- 20K euros /year contract (paid vacation, retirement, health insurance)
- Dedicated space in the Research Lab
- Access to the Learning Center (Registration to main research journals)
- Onboarding service to help you relocate
- You have a Master’s degree in one of the fields study
- Your thesis project has a relevant link with one of our areas of excellence
- English proficiency shown by a recent (2 years’ maximum) TOEFL (equivalent 110 IBT minimum) or IELTS (7.5 overall score with >/=7 in all 4 sections). The TOEIC is not accepted.
The selection will be made in two stages:
- A first selection stage will be carried out based on a dossier
Closing date for pre application : 15/11/2020
- Selection interviews will take place in December for the applications selected at the end of the first stage.
The result will be communicated in beginning of January 2021.