The PhD programme in Management prepares students for international, research-driven academic careers or research positions in international companies or organisations. This is done by offering a structured PhD programme that is both rigorous and relevant, and which ambition is to lead to a high-quality original research thesis.
Rennes SB offers a full time PhD position for 3 years
Rennes School of Business is looking for a PhD student to join one of the areas of Excellence hosted in our Research Lab and to be part of a team of researchers.
Rennes school of business is a triple-accredited business school (Equis, AACSB, AMBA) and is ranked in the top French 10 by the Financial Times and the QS. This excellence is reflected in the research teams who publish regularly in top peer-reviewed journals and are members of editorial boards.
Our Areas of Excellence:
More information about the Areas of Excellence
The Rennes SB scholarship includes :
- 20K euros /year contract (paid vacation, retirement, health insurance)
- Dedicated space in the Research Lab
- Access to the Learning Center (access to research journals and databases)
- Onboarding service to help you relocate
Profile to be eligible:
- To have a Master’s degree
- The thesis project needs to be relevant for our areas of excellence
- English proficiency shown by a recent (2 years’ maximum) TOEFL (equivalent 110 IBT minimum) or IELTS (7.5 overall score with >/=7 in all 4 sections). The TOEIC is not accepted.
Submission of application :
- Deadline for applications: 15/11/2020 at 6:pm (Paris time).
The selection will be made in two stages:
- A first selection stage will be carried out based on the application forms
- Selection interviews will take place in December for the applications selected at the end of the first stage.
- The result will be communicated at the beginning of January 2021.
Please write in the subject of your e mail: PhD Scholarship/ Name Surname