MSc, Bachelor, Master in Management … All the dates of the intake at Rennes SB
You need to know the start date of your program but you are a little lost among all courses and dates? No panic: we explain everything!
Each student enrolled in any program receives an email from Rennes SB containing all the information needed and all dates of re-entry 2019-2020 to know. However, here is a brief and useful reminder of the schedule for the start of the school year in Rennes School of Business:
• Monday, August 26th: PGE3 (Master in Management 3rd Year) in “Audit Accounting Expertise” study contract.
• Thursday, August 29: PGE1 (Master in Management 1st Year)
• Monday, September 2nd: IBPM1 (International Bachelor Programme Management 1st year) and PGE3 in “Innovative Project Manager” study contract.
• Tuesday, September 3: Start of PGE1 foundation week with programme presentation meeting and 3 days Design Sprint (watch the 2018 edition). UGTC4 (exchange students Under Grade Transfer Credits – PGE1 level).
• Thursday, September 5 : Welcome coffee & re-entry meeting for PGE2 (AST2 – Admission in second year), PGE2 (AST2 in “Innovative Project Manager” study contract), PGE2 (ASTi: AST in international exchange), PGE2 (Fast Track from Bachelor IBPM), HBBA.
• Saturday, September 7 and Sunday, September 8, 2019: Integration Weekend of Master in Management Students (PGE)
• Monday, September 9: IBPM2/International Bachelor in Management 2, PGE3 “ITBM” Information Technology Business Management study contract), PGE3 “RBD” (Business & Business Management study contract).
• Tuesday, September 10: PGTC (Postgraduate Transfer Credit), PGE2 Progress, MSc (Master of Science); Freema Students.
• Wednesday, September 11: IBPM3, UGTC3 (exchange students “Under Grade Transfer Credits” – level IBPM3).
• Thursday, September 12: PGE3/Master in Management 3rd year in double degree MSc (Master of Science).
• Friday, September 13: PGE3/Master in Management 3rd year “classic”.
• Monday, September 16th: MSc of January and PGE2/Master in Management 2nd year in “Innovative Project Manager” study contract.
• Saturday, September 28 and Sunday, 29 : Integration Weekend of IBPM Students.
Follow our news on Facebook and Twitter, and share information with other students on Facebook thanks to the group “Admis Rennes School of Business 2019”. International students can also subscribe to the Facebook group “Rennes School of Business – International Students 2019-2020”