Research Lab seminars
Research Lab Interdisciplinary Seminar (RLIS) is designed to help identifying synergies among faculty members from different disciplines.
- February 2022 – Dr. Raouf Boucekkine & Dr. Ramzi Hammami – Managing epidemic emergencies: lessons from economic demography and operations research.
- March 2022 – Dr. Batikas & Dr. Claire-Lise Ackermann – Issues in digitalisation: privacy and sharing platforms
Twice a month the QMCM (Quantitative Model for Commodity Markets) research seminars have been set up in 2020 jointly with the INRAe, Rennes-1 and DCU where all the Agro Economics and Agricultural Operational and Risk Management sub-area members can exchange.
- October 21 – Dr. Guillaume Bagnarosa – RSB – The Microstructure of Cointegration in a High-Frequency Setting: The Soybean Complex Case
- November 21- Ioannis Chalkiadakis – RSB – On-chain Analytics for Sentiment-driven Statistical Causality in Cryptocurrencies
- November 21 – Mickaël Pouliquen – RSB/IMT – Learning from Public and Private Information on Crop Prices Dynamics
- December 21 – Thibaud Garnier -RSB/IMT – Inter-Crop Spread and Grain Inventories
- January 22 – Romain Menier – RSB/IMT – Glycerin Modeling and Hedging with Infrequent Trading
- February 2022 – Xinquan Zhou RSB/DCU – Topic modelling and volatility dynamics
- February 2022 – Alexandre Gohin – INRAe – SMART Lereco – Understanding the European Futures Markets on Dairy Products: a Multi-Product Perspective
- March 2022 – Pooya HEDAYATINIA – Université Rennes 1 – Option contracts in a supply chain with bankruptcy risk
- April 22 – Dr. Emmanuel Eyiah Kondor – RSB – Forecasting the Real Price of Oil: A Cautionary Note.
- May 22 –Dr. Delphine Lautier, Université Paris Dauphine – TBA
- October 21 – Dr. Sarah Hudson & Dr.Oncu Hazir – RSB – AI and its role in management research and AI & HR decisions
- November 21 – Dr.Damien Dupre – Dublin City Business School (dotLAB Ireland). – “Urban and socio-economic correlates of property prices in Dublin’s area
- November 21 – Dr. Gogas Periklis – Democritus University of Thrace – Brief description of the AI lab at the University in Greece with a list of related publications and memberships in international AI organizations
- November 21 – Dr.Miguel Minutti Meza – Miami Business School – Regression and Machine Learning Methods to Predict Discrete Outcomes in Accounting Research
- December 21 – Dr. Ulrich Leicht-Deobald – University of St.Gallen – Fairness of Algorithms in HR Management
- February 22 – Dr.Rohit NISHANT – Management Information Systems at Laval University – AI and Sustainability – what does empirical evidence inform us?
- March 22 – Dr.Paavo Ritala – LUT School of Business and Management – Ai & Organizational Learning
- April 22- Dr. Dmitry Ivanov – Berlin School of Economics & Laws – The use of AI in Supply Chain & Digital Technologies for Resilience Management
- October 2021: Dr. Reza Zanjirani-Farahani, “Research and Publications guidelines”
- November 2021: Erfan Asgari, “Advanced demand functions to model market sensitivity to green products: application to the retail sector”.
- January 2022: Dr. Tanveer Ahsan, “Do corporate governance mechanisms curb the anti-environmental behavior of firms across the world? An illustration through waste management.”
- March 2022: Dr. Sinan Salman (Zayed University) and Dr. Suzan Alaswad (Zayed University), “Food waste and risk management”.
- April 2022: Dr. Michail Batikas, “The effect of GDPR on Mobile Apps Ecosystem”.
- March 24-CUT inaugural conference on Digitalisation: Blockchain Assets & Digital Sovereignty- Campus Paris
- April 7&8– NFT Conference – Rennes April 2022 / Future Conferences | Future Finance and Economics Association (ffea.eu)
- April 21– CUT Conference on Decarbonization & Agroecology- Rennes
- May 23-25 – AFFI Conference – 38th International Conference of the French Finance Association (AFFI) (eventsadmin.com)