- Ph.D. Finance, University of Rennes 1, France
- Master SKEMA Business School Lille, Lille, 2008
- Master University of Lille 2, Lille, 2008
- M.B.A. NUST Business School, Pakistan, 2002
Training Session for Bloomberg, ESC Rennes, Rennes, France.
Professional Development Research-Related Conference/Seminar
Theory of Corporate Finance by Prof. Armin Schwienbacher (University Lille Nord de France), Lille, France
CEMS PhD course on Empirical Corporate Finance by Prof. Jay Ritter, University of Florida, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Topics in Corporate Finance, Université Paris-Dauphine, Paris, France
- Senior Lecturer, Finance and Accounting pole area, Rennes School of Business (2014 – Present)
- Adjunct Faculty, SKEMA Business School Lille (2013 – 2012).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Lille 2 (2010 – 2012).
- Adjunct Faculty, IESEG School of Management (2009 – 2013).
- 2005 - 2006
Financial Analyst, ZONG – China Mobile
- 2004 - 2005
Credit & International Trade Officer, Bank Alfalah Ltd
Refereed Articles Basic or Discovery Scholarship
Bank Acquisitiveness and Financial Crisis Vulnerability
Presentations of Refereed Papers
Deregulation, M&A activity and Bank Stability: Evidence on U.S. Commercial Banks.
Bank M&A and financial crisis vulnerability