- Knowledge Management
- Capturing Innovation abroad
- From Idea to Model to Business Plan
- Product Development
- Operations Research
- PdD. Industrial Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Engineering Galatasaray University, Istanbul, Turkey (October 2006 – November 2011)
- M.Sc. Industrial Engineering, Institut Polytechnique de Grenoble Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Génie Industriel, France (October 2004 – July 2005)
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology Galatasaray University, Istanbul, Turkey (September 2000 – June 2004)
- Associate Professor, Strategy and Innovation Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September 2017 – Present)
- Assistant Professor, Industrial Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey (2013 – August 2017)
- Instructor, Industrial Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey (2012 –2013)
- Teaching Assistant, Industrial Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Bahcesehir University Istanbul, Turkey (2008 –2012)
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Merit, July 2011, ICMEEM’11, The 2011 International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management, London
- Bourse d’Excellence, September 2004 – July 2005, French Government Graduate Scholarship (during M.Sc. study)
- Collaborative product development
- Open Innovation and crowdsourcing
- Fuzzy decision making
- Multi-criteria decision making
Refereed Articles Discipline-Based Scholarship
- Jbid Arsenyan, Agata Mirowska (2021) Almost human? A comparative case study on the social media presence of virtual influencers. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Volume 155, 102694
- S. Ozcan, D. Boye, J. Arsenyan and P. Trott (2020) A Scientometric Exploration of Crowdsourcing: Research Clusters and Applications, in IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, DOI: 10.1109/TEM.2020.3027973
- Gülçin Büyüközkan, Yağmur Karabulut, Jbid Arsenyan. (2017) RFID service provider selection: An integrated fuzzy MCDM approach. Measurement, Volume 112, December 2017, Pages 88-98
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “An integrated fuzzy approach for Information Technology Planning in Collaborative Product Development,” International Journal of Production Research, 54(11), 3149-3169, 2016.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., Feyzioglu, O., “Modeling collaboration formation with a game theory approach,” Expert Systems with Applications, 42(4), 2073-2085, 2015.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “Modelling Collaborative Product Development Using Axiomatic Design Principles: Application to Software Industry,” Production Planning & Control, 25(7), 515-547, 2014.
- Buyukozkan, G., Arsenyan, J., “Collaborative product development: A literature overview,” Production Planning & Control, 23(1), 47-66, 2012.
- Buyukozkan, G., Arsenyan, J., Ruan, D., “Logistics tool selection with two-phase fuzzy multi criteria decision making: A case study for personal digital assistant selection,” Expert Systems with Applications, 39(1), 142-153, 2012.
- Buyukozkan, G., Arsenyan, J., Ertek, G., “Evaluation of E-Learning Web Sites Using Fuzzy Axiomatic Design Based Approach,” International Journal on Computational Intelligence Systems, 3(1), 28-42, 2010.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “Modelling Collaborative Software Development Using Axiomatic Design Principles,” IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, 36(3), 2009.
Refereed Proceedings Discipline-Based Scholarship
- Piepenbrink, Anke, Michael Dowling, and Jbid Arsenyan. “Deadly soul or dear savior? Perspectives on AI and its role in management research.” In: Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston, United States of America, August 2019
- Mirowska, Agata, Bernadett Koles, and Jbid Arsenyan. A Nanny, a Gypsy, and a Cleaning Lady Walk into a Boardroom: Professional vs. Social Status Incongruence and SIE Adjustment. In: EURAM, Lisbon, Portugal, June 2019
- Ozcan, Sercan, Jbid Arsenyan, Aldo Stornelli, and C. Okan Sakar. Scientometric mapping of deep reinforcement learning using text mining techniques. In: R&D Management Conference, Paris, France, June 2019
- Bonanni, Carole and Jbid Arsenyan. Legitimacy building in an entrepreneurial ecosystem. In: RADMA (R&D Management Annual Conference), Milano, Italy, June 2018Ata, Muharrem and Jbid Arsenyan, “Green Packaging: A Literature Review.” International Logistics and Supply Chain Congress, Istanbul Turkey, October 19-20, 2017
- Boye, David, Sercan Ozcan, Paul Trott, and Jbid Arsenyan, “The Bibliometric Mapping of Crowdsourcing Field: Uncovering New Domains.” 18th International CINet Conference, University of Potsdam, 10-12 September 2017
- Arsenyan, Jbid. fuzzy rule-based decision support system for technology start up selection problem. In: European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Paris, france, September 2017
- Corum, Adnan and Jbid Arsenyan. Innovation return on R&D investment. Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) Conference, Venice, Italy, October 2015
- Corum, A., Arsenyan, J., “Feasibility of the Wind Farms: Case Study in Turkey,” 12th Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) Conference, Singapore, January 9-11 2014.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “An Integrated Fuzzy Approach for Information Technology Planning in Collaborative Product Development,” IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control, St.Petersburg, Russia, June 19-21 2013.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “Collaborative Partner Evaluation with Multi-Criteria Decision Making Techniques,” Proceeding of the 10th International FLINS Conference on Uncertainty Modeling in Knowledge Engineering and Decision Making (FLINS 2012), Istanbul, Turkey, August 26-29, 2012.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “Information Technology Planning For Collaborative Product Development Through Fuzzy QFD,” ICDS 2012, The Sixth International Conference on Digital Society, Valencia, Spain, January 30-February 4, 2012.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., Feyzioglu, O., “Modelling Collaboration Formation with a Game Theory Approach,” ICMEEM’11, The 2011 International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management, London, U.K., July 6-8, 2011.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “Modelling Collaborative Product Development Using Axiomatic Design,” CD Proceeding of the 15th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising (ICE 2009), European Conference for Engineering and Technology Management, Leiden, The Netherlands, June 22-24, 2009.
- Buyukozkan, G., Arsenyan, J., “A fuzzy group decision-making approach to evaluate a mobile technology for logistics industry,” CD Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM08), Singapore, December 2008.
- Arsenyan, J., Buyukozkan, G., “Evaluating of e-Learning Web Sites Using Fuzzy Axiomatic Design with Group Decision,” Proceeding of the 8th International FLINS Conference, Spain, 913-918, September 2008.
Presentations of Refereed Papers
Mirowska, A., Arsenyan, J., 2020. AI killed the Instagram Star: A comparative analysis of user reaction to artificially created vs human social media influencers. EURAM, Dublin, Ireland, December 2020