- Marketing Strategy
- Applied Marketing Research
- International Marketing
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
- Research Method
- Research Project
Doctor of Philosophy (Marketing), University of Kent, UK
Associate Teacher Accreditation Programme (ATAP), University of Kent, UK
Master of Business Administration (MBA),University of Lincoln, UK
Bachelor of Business Administration, North South University, Bangladesh
- Consumer Behaviour
- Innovation or Technology or Pro-poor Innovation Adoption
- Emerging Market or Bottom of Pyramid Market (BOP)
- Ethics in Marketing
- Assistant Professor, Rennes School of Business, Marketing Academic Area (September 2016 – Present).
- Teacher, Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University, UK, (2015- 2016).
- Visiting Lecturer, Nelson College London, UK , (2016- 2016).
- Recognised Teacher, Social Science, University of Roehampton and Laureate Online Education, UK (2015 – 2016).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Kent Business School, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK (2012 – 2015).
- Part-time/Sessional Lecturer, Warnborough College, Canterbury, UK (2013 – 2013).
- Sessional Teacher of Partner School work, Kent Business School, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK (2014 – 2016).
- Recipient of Three Years Scholarship from University of Kent, UK in acknowledgement of exceptional academic performance and potential.
- Won funding for the PhD research project from the Sir Richard Stapley Educational Trust, the Charles Wallace Bangladesh Trust and the Leche Trust.
- Selected for one of 17 competing fully funded places (Offered by British Council and National Research Foundation under the research link scheme offered within Newton fund) from the UK to present a research work in South Africa.
- Won Lincoln Award: The Lincoln Award is an achievement award of professional development for students at the University of Lincoln, UK.
- Won Volunteering Silver Award: This is recognition of volunteering during academic year 2010/ 2011from the University of Lincoln, UK.
- Consultant as part of MBA module consultancy project, Tong Peal Engineering, UK, June 2011-November 2011
- Officer, Financial Controlling, Sanofi Aventis (MNC) Bangladesh, July 2010- October 2010
- Executive Officer, July Business Service/Data Path Ltd (MNC) July 2009 –June 2010