- International HRM
- Managing Diversity an International Perspective
- Organizational Behavior
- Deciphering the attention economy
- Global Diversity and Equality Management
- PsyD in Behavioral Health Management, University of Turin, Italy, 2022.
- PhD in Organizational Behavior, ESCP Business School Sorbonne Panthéon I, France, Paris, 2021.
- MSc in Social Sciences, Carlo Alberto Institute of the University of Turin, Italy, 2016.
- MA in Psychology of Work and Organizations, University of Turin, Italy, 2015.
- BA in Psychology, University of Turin Italy, 2010.
- Networks and networking strategies
- Social capital dynamics
- Networks and agency
- Bias and stereotypes
- Diversity research
- Assistant professor, Organisational Behavior pole area at Rennes School of Business
- Assistant professor, HR pole area at University of Toulouse Capitole I TSM Toulouse School of Management
- Lecturer, Organizational Behavior and Strategy pole area, ESCP Europe’s Paris and Turin campus.
- Visiting researcher at University of Turin
- Hr Assistant
- Hr Consultant
Jury member Bachelor, Master, ESCP – Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
Coordination Collective projects ESCP – Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
Student Psychologist and academic Advisor ESCP – Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
Articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Bertola, L., Martini, M., Fedi, A. & Colombo, L. (2022). Are work-life policies fair for a woman’s career? An Italian qualitative study of the backlash phenomenon, Gender in Management, in press.
- Emmanuel, F., Bertola, L., & Colombo, L. (2018). The evaluation of organizational stress and well-being in a public institution. An integration of the ANAC questionnaire. Medicina del Lavoro, 109(2), 132-144.
- Fedi, A., Colombo, L., Bertola, L., & Rollero, C. (2017). Women and career between gender stereotypes and work-family roles. A psycho-social analysis. Sociologia del Lavoro, 21,113-133.
- Zito, M., Emmanuel, F., Bertola, L., & Colombo, L. (2022). Passion and flow at work for the reduction of exhaustion at work in nursing staff. SAGE Open, 12(2).
- Bertola, L. (2022, 30 March). Networking : pourquoi les femmes peinent à réseauter. Les Echos, France.
National and international conferences
- Bertola, L., Succi, C. (2022). Breaking the Glass Ceiling in Financial Services. 5 July – 6 July. AIB 2022 Miami Conference.
- Bertola, L. (2021). Is perceiving the same as believing? The minds of women and men on networking behavior. 29 July – 4 August 80th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. Theme: Bringing the Manager Back in Management (virtual meeting).
- Bertola, L., & Jonczyk, C. (2021). The interplay between network brokerage and sense of power. 29 July – 4 August . 80th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. Theme: Bringing the Manager Back in Management (virtual meeting).
- Bertola, L., & Jonczyk, C. (2021). How sense of power, seniority and gender matter. 37th EGOS Colloquium, July 8-10. Vrije University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam (virtual meeting).
- Bertola, L., & Jonczyk, C. (2020). Gender matters on networking behaviours. EURAM Conference. University of de Dublin, 4-6 December. Dublin, Ireland. (Virtual meeting).
- Bertola, L. (2020). The role of gender in networking behaviours. 16th IHRM Conference. ESCP Business School. 28-30 October. Paris, France. (Virtual meeting).
- Bertola, L. (2020). The mind of women in perception and networking behaviours. 7th EAWOP Early Career Summer School. 14-18 September. Durham University of Business School, UK. (Virtual meeting).
- Bertola, L. (2020) How personal resources and gender on networking behaviour matter. 13th Annual Conference EuroMed Academy of Business (EMAB). 9-10 September. (Virtual meeting).
- Bertola, L., Colombo, L., & Calaon, I. (2019). Rethinking the benefits and pitfalls of the leadership development program. 17th Congress of the Italian Association of Psychology and Organizational Psychology. 26-28 September. Lecce, Italy.
- Bertola, L., & Jonczyk, C. (2019). Female managers in professional service firms: better networks, fewer benefits? 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. August 9-13. Boston, USA.
- Bertola, L., Colombo, L., & Calaon, I. (2019). Can leadership be trained? An investigation of the advantages and disadvantages of a leadership development program. 19th EAWOP Congress. 29 May-8 June. Turin, Italy.
- Bertola, L., Colombo, L., Fedi, A., & Montagnoli, F. (2019). Pitfalls or prospects of work-life practices? Work-life backlash on women career. 19th Congress of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology. Mai 2-1 June. Turin, Italy.
- Bertola L., Capriulo, A. P., Caputo M., Fratucelli D., Lunetta G., & Pagani S. (2019). Organizzazioni sanitarie e psicologia: esperienze regionali, nazionali e internazionali. XIII National Congress Associazione SIPSA Società Italiana di Psicologia della Salute. 23-25 Mai. Napoli, Italy.
- Bertola, L., & Jonczyk, C. (2018). Female managers in professional service firms: better networks, fewer benefits? 34th EGOS Colloquium. University of Tallinn. Tallinn, Estonia.
Bertola, L. (2018). The role of gender in shaping behaviour networks in professional service firms. EURAM Conference. University of de Iceland. 19-23 June. Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Bertola, L. (2018). Networks and career outcomes for female professionals. The Gender & Diversity in Organizations Division of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) 46th annual Conference. 27-29 May. Toronto, Canada.
- Bertola, L., Colombo, L., Emanuel, F., & Zito, M. (2017). Psycho-social risks in funeral operators: quality and quantity research on related psycho-social risks. AIP. XV National Congress of Work and Organizational Psychology. 14-16 September. Caserta, Italy.
- Bertola, L., Colombo, L., Emanuel, F., & Zito, M. (2017). Conditions of well-being and discomfort within the funeral services, National Congress SIPSA. Psychology as a Science of Health. 3-5 November. Florence, Italy.
- Bertola, L., Colombo, L., Emanuel, F., & Zito, M. (2017). Working dynamics in precarious academic workers. National Conference of Positive Psychology. University of LUMSA, 9-10 June. Rome, Italy.