- Sustainable Consumption
- Integrating Online and Offline Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Marketing Communication
- Ph.D., University Ss Cyril and Methodius Skopje, Faculty of Economics (2014)
- MBA, Marketing, University American College Skopje, Macedonia (2009)
- United States State Department Fellowship program for education, innovation and entrepreneurship World Chicago (2019)
- Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA): Fellowship KAIZEN (2019)
- Marketing to children
- Multigenerational Marketing
- Assistant Professor, Marketing Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September 2020 – Present)
- Programme Manager, MSc in International Communication and Digital Marketing (September 2021 – Present)
- Assistant Professor at University of Tourism and Management Skopje (2015-2020)
- Part time lecturer at Digital Marketing Academy BRAINSTER (2017-2020)
- Founder and Manager of HONEYBIZ, PR & Marketing Agency (2012-2020)
- Consultant for Digital Communication Skills of the Office of the President of North Macedonia, USAID project (2019-2020)
- Consultant for Digital Marketing Communication in Politics of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung North Macedonia (2020)
- Marketing manager of AD Bitolska Mlekara / Diary / BiMilk (2010-2011)
- Member of Management Board of Junior Achievement (2018-2020)
- Mentor and consultant for digital and innovation start-ups: Seavus Accelerator Program (2019, 2020)
- Ad hoc Reviewer for Academic Journal: Business: Theory and Practice (Lithuania) (2020)
- Ad hoc Reviewer for Academic Journal: International Journal of Management and Economics (Poland) (2020)
Refereed Articles Discipline-Based Scholarship
- Naumovska, Lj., Serafimovil, G., and Efremov, Lj. (2019, October). Exposure and use of mobile media devices by children: challenges and implications. UTMS Journal of Economics 10 (1): 125–134.
- Naumovska, Lj., Milenkovska, A. (2017, May). Marketing to children– the impact of digital media. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol.7, no. 5, p. 273, DOI: 0.6007/IJARBSS/v7-i5/2930
- Naumovska, Lj. (June, 2017). Marketing Communication Strategies for Generation Y – Millennials”, Macrothink Institute, Business Management and Strategy, vol.8, No.1, pp.123. doi:10.5296/bms.v8i1.10260
- Naumovska, Lj., Blazeska, D. (2016). (Public Relations based model of IMC. Journal of Economics, vol.7, No.2, pp. 175-186, ISSN: 1857-6982.
- Naumovska, Lj., Blazeska, D. (2016). Socially Responsible Activities – An Efficient Tool for the Companies for Marketing Communication with the Consumers. International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences Vol.No.3, July 2016, pp. 10–18 E-ISSN: 2225-8329, P-ISSN: 2308-0337 © 2016 HRMARS
Referred conference proceedings
- Naumovska, L. The impact of influencers marketing on children’s buying behavior. 6th International Conference on the future of social science. Prague, Czech republic, 15-17 September 2023
- Naumovska, Ljupka, Purcarea, Irina. Protecting children from digital media overexposure: The Urgency of Governments, Parents and Industry Regulations. 5th International Conference on Modern Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences (ICMHS). Zurich, Switzerland, 8-10 July 2022
- Naumovska, Ljupka, Purcarea, Irina. The fall of sexism and the rise of feminism in Advertising: Brands advocating social justice and gender equality. 2nd Global Conference on Women’s studies. Berlin (10 12 June 2021)
- Naumovska, Lj., Jovevski, D., and Brockova, K. (2020, May). Social Responsibility & Ethics in Marketing during crisis. Conference proceedings: International Virtual Conference on Management and Economics- IVCME 2020, Lithuania.
- Naumovska, Lj., Jovevski, D., and Brockova, K. (2020, February). Parental awareness and attitudes of Digital media advertising to children. Conference proceedings: 7th International Conference on New Ideas in Management, Economics and Accounting. Sapienza University, Italy.
- Novkovska, B., Naumovska, Lj. (2018, December). Mind the gap: socio – economic choices of GenZ”, Conference proceedings at International Conference for research in behavioral and social science, Barcelona, Spain.
- Naumovska, Lj. (2016). Integrated Marketing Communication Model for Politics”, Political Science Forum Slovakia Vol. 5, No. 1, 2016.
Chapters, Cases, Readings, Supplements Case
- NAUMOVSKA, Ljupka (2021) Strategic perspectives of the digital marketing transformation as an enabler of technological change in organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic.COVID-19 Reshaping marketing communication. Vilnius, Lithuania: Diamond Scientific Publication, 2021.ISBN: 978-1-8381524-7-5
- Naumovska, L. (Ed). Covid-19 – Reshaping Marketing and Communications. Proud Pen, E-book, ISBN: 978-1-8381524-7-5. DOI: 10.51432/978-1-8381524-7-5
- Naumovska, L. (Ed). The Impact of Covid19 on the International Education System. Proud Pen, E-book, ISBN 978-1-8381524-0-6; DOI: 10.51432/978-1-8381524-0-6