- Financial Mathematics
- Principals of Finance
- Financial Tool Box
- Quantitative Finance
- Financial Risk Management
- Opérations Financières
- Ph.D “Finance”, University of Rennes 1, IGR-IAE of Rennes, France (2019)
- M.Res. “Advanced studies and research in finance”,
- University of Rennes 1, IGR-IAE of Rennes, France (2015)
- M.Sc. “Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics”, Moscow State University, Russia (2012)
- Term structure of interest rates
- Fixed income securities market
- Inflation-protected securities
- Government bonds
- Yield curve models
- Assistant Professor, Finance & Accounting Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September 2021 – Present)
- Assistant Lecturer and Researcher, IUT Saint-Malo / Univ. Rennes 1 (2018 – 2021), Saint-Malo, France
- Instructor and Teaching Assistant, Univ. Rennes 1’s Grade School of Management (2016 – 2018), Rennes, France
Refereed Articles – Basic or Discovery Scholarship
- Grishchenko O., Moraux F., Pakulyak O. (2020) «Fuel up with OATmeals! The case of the French nominal yield curve», The Journal of Finance and Data Science, vol. 6, pp. 49-85
Presentations of Refereed Papers
- Grishchenko O., Moraux F., Pakulyak O. (2019, December) «French inflation-protected government bonds» presented at the 7th Paris Financial Management Conference, Paris, France.
- Grishchenko O., Moraux F., Pakulyak O. (2019, June) «The Term Structure of the French Nominal government Debt» presented at the 36th French Finance Association (AFFi) annual meeting, Québec, Canada.
- Grishchenko O., Moraux F., Pakulyak O. (2016, May)«Pricing the government bonds in Euro area: which term structure of interest rates model performs the best?»presented at the 23rd Forecasting Financial Markets International Conference, Hannover, Germany.