- Analyses Marketing, Université Internationale de Rabat, IBPM Programme.
- Marketing research, University of New York in Prague, the Czech Republic.
- Course – Creation/Delivery: Conventional
- Fondamentaux du Marketing : teaching and coordination
- Marketing fundamentals – Teaching sessions relating to new product and innovation, perspectives in marketing.
- Corporate Design – The objective of the course is to provide students with the necessary skills, knowledge and tools to efficiently manage corporate identity and the marketing mix of products and services including all the aspects relating to design issues (visual identity, packaging, product design, architectural design, etc.).
- Marketing and selling high tech products and services – The objective of the course is to provide the students with the necessary skills, knowledge and tools to be able to manage the development and launching of high tech products and services
- Professional training for Gedimat employees. Module in Marketing fundamentals
PhD, the Open University UK, ESC Rennes School of Business, France.
Master in Business Administration, the Open University, UK.
Master in International Business, Université de Haute Bretagne Rennes 2, France .
Service to the Profession
21st International Colloquium in Relationship Marketing, Rennes, France.
Corporate Marketing Communication conference (CMC).
Administrative Science Association of Canada. Review of case study .
La Cantine Numérique Rennaise, Rennes, France. Laurence Fort-Rioche & Yann Truong Presentation to practionners: “Innover par le design” (design management, product design, design and innovation, key-figures, presentation of the results of a research project relating to design and innovativeness)
Club des Créateurs et Repreneurs d’Entreprises d’Ille et Vilaine, Rennes, France. In collaboration with Euro-RSCG 360°, invited speaker on “How to implement efficient market research?”
Reviewer : Conference Paper
21st International Colloquium in Relationship Marketing.
International Conference on Corporate and Marketing Communications. Reviewing of 4 articles
Service to the Community
- 2012 - 2013
Atelier de la Performance ESC Rennes
M4 Innovation Network Meeting, Brunel University UK, Invited speaker : “Design management as an integrating function in high-tech companies”
Innovation and New Product Development
Marketing of High Tech Products and Services
- Associate Dean for Faculty (November, 2014 – Present)
- Marketing Academic Area Coordinator, Rennes School of Business (September, 2013 – Present).
- Associate Professor, Rennes School of Business (2003 – Present)
- Programme Manager, ESC Rennes School of Business (September, 2003 – November, 2007)
- Manager of the specialisation programme in High Tech management and marketing, ESC Rennes School of Business (September, 1997 – September, 2003).
Groupe SICO, Ecole d’Eté des Jeunes Créateurs d’Entreprises en Informatique et Nouvelles Technologies / Summer School for young business managers in Computing and New Technologies, One week seminar to accompany young managers in the development and writting up of their business plan. The consulting work included conferences and workshops relating to marketing and commercial issues for high tech products and services
Wavetek Wandel and Goltermann, Analysis and recommendations concerning the development of a market-oriented vision guided by the marketing department. • 1996: HBC Design, Market research on packagings, One month market research mission to collect and analyse information about packagings and visual identity for different categories of consumer goods
HBC Design, Market research on packagings, One month market research mission to collect and analyse information about packagings and visual identity for different categories of consumer goods
JB Martin, Consulting mission in New-York and Boston, Consulting mission to determine whether there was a potential of implementation/development on the US Eastern Coast for 3 ranges of products