- Business Ethics at ESC Rennes 1998-2004
- International Management at IGS Paris 1997-2004 and at ESC Rennes 2000-02
- Management at CEFAM (Centre d’Etudes Franco-Americain) 1994-1999
- MBA, University of South Carolina, USA
- BSc in Biochemistry, Michigan State University, USA
- Franco-American cultural differences in management and Qualifications
- Managing cultural change in mergers and acquisitions
- Business Ethics: creating a values-driven corporate culture
- Management and Organization Academic Area Coordinator, Rennes School of Business (September, 2013 – Present).
- Senior Lecturer in Management & Organization, Human Ressources Management Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (August, 1999 – Present).
- Temple / IGS Program International MBA Program Manager, Lecturer in Management, CEFAM and Groupe IGS (August, 1994 – June, 1999).
- Director of Studies, CESMA MBA program, Groupe ESC Lyon (now EM Lyon) (August, 1990 – March, 1994).
- January, 1975 - August, 1990
Training Manager, The Navigators
- March, 1973 - December, 1974
Laboratory technician, Michigan State University, Dept. of Biochemistry
Refereed Proceedings Learning & Pedagogical Scholarship
Conference paper Can you please stop talking while I teach
Authors:Minday, D., Marsillac, E., & McNamara, T. Published in:Anglo-saxon teaching expectations in a French Business education environment. AIB Midwest Conference, Chicago, USA. March 2007. Date:2007