- Organizational Behavior (PGE 1)
- Managing Cultural Diversity (PGE 2)
- Human Resource Management (MSc IHRM)
- Career Coaching (International Masters of Science students)
- Audit Conseil (GRP Presidents)
- MBA, Leeds University Business School, Leeds, Great Britain, 2002
- B.A. in French Studies & Linguistics (Psychology minor), Lancaster University, Lancaster, Great Britain, 1993
- 1st place: Financial Times Team Business Plan Competition (2002)
- 3rd place: Barclays Bank Team Business Plan Competition (2001)
- Work-life balance
- Staff motivation / Skills Development
- Cross-cultural teamwork
- HR issues in M&As
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Organization Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (September 2019 – Present)
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Management & Organization Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (2012 – 2019)
- Permanent Faculty Member, Strategy & Management Department, Rennes School of Business (2002 – 2004)
- Events Coordinator, Event Access, Dinan (2008 – 2012)
- Recruitment & Skills Coordinator, Legris SA (now Parker Hannifin), Rennes (2004 – 2006)
- Teaching & Sales Manager, Centre d’Etude des Langues, Rennes (1998 – 2001)
Chapters, Cases, Readings, Supplements
- Descubes I. and Harrison P. (2014), Chapter 19: Management Focus “Talent development at Samsung: International, but not international enough?” In Strategic Management: Text and Cases – Global Edition, 7th ed., by Hill, C., McGraw – Hill Publishers.
- Harrison P. and Descubes I. (2014), Chapter 4: The United Arab Emirates: 1 country, 7 states – many cultural concerns. In Strategic Management: Text and Cases – Global Edition, 7th ed., by Hill, C., McGraw – Hill Publishers.
- Patel, T. and Harrison, P. (2004), “Oh, A Career-Minded Woman!” ECCH (The Case Centre).