Jean-Louis MUCCHIELLI, Senior Advisor to the Dean, in charge of the International Scientific Committee
– Honorary Academic Rector and General Director for Higher Education in France and Professor at the Sorbonne University (1989 – 2014)
– Senior Advisor to the Dean
– Associate Dean for Research
Ruth AGUILERA, Distinguished Professor, School of Business D’Amore-McKim
– Senior Editor, Organization Science (August 2014 – Present)
– Current Member of Editorial Review Board: Academy of Management Perspectives (2008 – Present); Business Ethics: European Review (2014 – Present); Global Strategy Journal (2009 -Present); Journal of International Business Studies (2005- Present ); Journal of Management and Governance (2011 – Present)
Peter BUCKLEY, Professor, Leeds University Business School
– Founder Director of Center for International Business at the University of Leeds ( CIBUL)
– President of the Academic of the International Business 2002-2004 Since 2016 Fellow of the British Academy
Olivier BERTRAND, Full Professor, FGV Fundacao Getulio Vargas
– Dr. Olivier Bertrand is a full professor of strategy at Fundação Getulio Vargas – Brazilian School of Public and Business Administration (FGV/EBAPE) in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). His research interests center on international strategic issues related to mergers and acquisitions, multinationals, international trade, emerging countries (in particular Brazil and Russia), or for instance innovation. His articles are published or forthcoming in leading journals in management and economics. He got (with co-authors) the International Management Division Best Paper Award (sponsored by CEIBS) at the Academy of Management in 2014. He received a doctorate in economics from the University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne. Prior to his position at FGV/EBAPE, he was an assistant professor at the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole (Toulouse School of Economics) from 2005 to 2008. He worked at the Graduate School of Management (GSOM) of St Petersburg University from 2008 to 2011 and SKEMA business school from 2011 to 2017.
Davide CASTELLANI, Professor, Henley Business School, University of Reading UK
– Editorial Review Board of Global Strategy Journal (2017- Present)
– Editorial Review Board of the Journal of World Business (2018 – Present)
– Director of Postgraduate Research Studies in International Business and Strategy, Henley Business School
Lorraine EDEN, Professor of Management, Economist
– Professor of Management and Emerita Professor of Business in the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University.
– Gina and Anthony Bahr (‘91) Professorship in Business in the Department of Management at the Mays Business School of Texas A&M University.
Elisa GIULIANI, Professor of Management at the Department of Economics & Management of the University of Pisa
– Director of the Responsible Management Research Center (REMARC), University of Pisa
– Associate Editor for Research Policy
– Current member of the Editorial Boards of Journal of Economic Geography; Economic Geography and Business and Human Rights Journal
– Current member of the Editorial Review Boards of Journal of International Business Studies and Management and Organization Review
Junjie HONG, UIBE School of international trade and Economy, Beijing
Junjie Hong is dean and distinguished professor at School of International Trade and Economics, University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, China.
Dr Hong is awarded as Distinguished Professor of the “Yangtze River Scholar” of the Ministry of Education, and the Leading Scholar of “National Talent of Special Support Program”, P.R.C. He is an expert for Trade Policy Advisory Committee of Ministry of Commerce, China, Deputy Secretary-General of the National Association of International Trade, and Vice president of the Chinese Society of Commercial History.
His research focuses on international trade, foreign direct investment, and urban economics. He is particularly interested in the foreign direct investment in China, globalization of Chinese MNEs, institutional problems in developing counstries, and urban development in China. He has published more than 70 academic papers in refereed journals. Professor Hong is among the ‘Most Cited Chinese Researchers’ by Elsevier in 2017. Two of his papers are ESI highly cited papers, and one gets ‘Best Paper Award’ by European International Business Association. He presides over more than 20 research projects.
Michael MOL, Professor, CBS Copenhaguen Business School, Departement of Strategic Management and Globalization
– Michael Mol is a Professor of Strategic and International Management and Head of Department in the Department of Strategic Management and Globalization at Copenhagen Business School. His research focuses on the strategic management of larger firms, with particular interests in innovation, especially management innovation and open innovation, sourcing strategy, especially offshoring and outsourcing, and strategy in Africa. He serves on the editorial boards of eight academic journals including Academy of Management Journal and Journal of International Business Studies.
Lilac NACHUM, Professor, Baruch College, City University New York
– Co-founder and Director, Center for the Study of Em erging Market and Russian Multinational Companies at St.Petersburg University GSOM Business School (2015-2017)
– Consulting, Deloitte Tumatsu, Team leader, research project on global supply chains (2016-2018)
– UAE ADIA, investment opportunities in emerging markets (2014)
– Board member: Strategic Management Journal, Global Strategy Journal
– Visiting positions: India School of Business, Lagos Business School
– Legal expert witness: court cases on cross-border employment and labor conditions in global supply chains
Leo SLEUWAEGEN, Professor of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation at KU Leuven and Full Professor at Vlerick Business School