Jean-Louis MUCCHIELLI, Senior Advisor to the Dean, in charge of the International Scientific Committee
– Honorary Academic Rector and General Director for Higher Education in France and Professor at the Sorbonne University (1989 – 2014)
– Senior Advisor to the Dean
– Associate Dean for Research
Ruth AGUILERA, Distinguished Professor, School of Business D’Amore-McKim
– Senior Editor, Organization Science (August 2014 – Present)
– Current Member of Editorial Review Board: Academy of Management Perspectives (2008 – Present); Business Ethics: European Review (2014 – Present); Global Strategy Journal (2009 -Present); Journal of International Business Studies (2005- Present ); Journal of Management and Governance (2011 – Present)
Peter BUCKLEY, Professor, Leeds University Business School
– Founder Director of Center for International Business at the University of Leeds ( CIBUL)
– President of the Academic of the International Business 2002-2004 Since 2016 Fellow of the British Academy
Olivier BERTRAND, Full Professor, FGV Fundacao Getulio Vargas
– Dr. Olivier Bertrand is a full professor of strategy at Fundação Getulio Vargas – Brazilian School of Public and Business Administration (FGV/EBAPE) in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). His research interests center on international strategic issues related to mergers and acquisitions, multinationals, international trade, emerging countries (in particular Brazil and Russia), or for instance innovation. His articles are published or forthcoming in leading journals in management and economics. He got (with co-authors) the International Management Division Best Paper Award (sponsored by CEIBS) at the Academy of Management in 2014. He received a doctorate in economics from the University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne. Prior to his position at FGV/EBAPE, he was an assistant professor at the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole (Toulouse School of Economics) from 2005 to 2008. He worked at the Graduate School of Management (GSOM) of St Petersburg University from 2008 to 2011 and SKEMA business school from 2011 to 2017.
Davide CASTELLANI, Professor, Henley Business School, University of Reading UK
– Editorial Review Board of Global Strategy Journal (2017- Present)
– Editorial Review Board of the Journal of World Business (2018 – Present)
– Director of Postgraduate Research Studies in International Business and Strategy, Henley Business School
Lorraine EDEN, Professor of Management, Economist
Dr. Lorraine Eden is Professor Emerita of Management in the Mays Business School; she holds an adjunct appointment for 2020-2023 as Research Professor of Law in the School of Law at Texas A&M University. Her research interests lie at the intersection of economics, international business and public policy, with a particular focus on the strategies, structures and political economy of multinational enterprises (MNEs). Her current research focuses on transfer pricing (the pricing of related party transactions) in the digital economy, responses of MNEs to disruptive shocks (e.g., Industry 4.0, war zones, government policies, emerging markets), and ethics in business and academia.
Dr. Eden is considered one of founders of the field of transfer pricing economics and is best known for her transfer pricing publications. In total, she has more than 200 publications with nearly 17,000 Google Scholar citations. Her books include Taxing Multinationals (1998), Multinationals in North America (1994), Retrospectives on Public Finance (1991), Multinationals and Transfer Pricing (1985, 2017), The Ethical Professor (2018), The Economics of Transfer Pricing (2019), and Research Methods in International Business (2020). She is now working on her 10th book, tentatively titled “Principles of Transfer Pricing.” She also has scholarly articles published in all the major management and international business journals including Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review; Canadian Journal of Economics, Journal of International Business Studies, Organization Science, and Strategic Management Journal.
Dr Axele Giroud is Professor of International Business at Manchester Business School
and Visiting Professor with the University of Gothenburg. She is Head of the Comparative and International Business Group. Her previous leadership appointments include President of the Euro-Asia Management Studies Association, Director of the MSc in International Business and Management. She has held positions as Senior Economist with UNCTAD, Researchers with the University of Paris I, Pantheon-Sorbonne, and Senior Lecturer at Bradford University. Her research interest cover issues of multinational firms strategies, technology transfer, FDI economic impact on host economies, business in emerging markets, international business and sustainable development. Dr Giroud is frequently invited as an expert for international seminars (notably some organised by DFID, the World Bank and the United Nations). She has published extensively in academic journals (notably Journal of World Business, International Business Review, Management International Review, World Development, Asian Business and Management) and has completed several research reports for major organisations such as the Japanese Bank for International Cooperation, the British Department for International Development, the ASEAN Secretariat, and the United Nations. She sits on the editorial board of five academic journals.
Elisa GIULIANI, Professor of Management at the Department of Economics & Management of the University of Pisa
– Director of the Responsible Management Research Center (REMARC), University of Pisa
– Associate Editor for Research Policy
– Current member of the Editorial Boards of Journal of Economic Geography; Economic Geography and Business and Human Rights Journal
– Current member of the Editorial Review Boards of Journal of International Business Studies and Management and Organization Review
Michael MOL, Professor, CBS Copenhaguen Business School, Departement of Strategic Management and Globalization
– Michael Mol is a Professor of Strategic and International Management and Head of Department in the Department of Strategic Management and Globalization at Copenhagen Business School. His research focuses on the strategic management of larger firms, with particular interests in innovation, especially management innovation and open innovation, sourcing strategy, especially offshoring and outsourcing, and strategy in Africa. He serves on the editorial boards of eight academic journals including Academy of Management Journal and Journal of International Business Studies.
Lilac NACHUM, Professor, Baruch College, City University New York
– Co-founder and Director, Center for the Study of Em erging Market and Russian Multinational Companies at St.Petersburg University GSOM Business School (2015-2017)
– Consulting, Deloitte Tumatsu, Team leader, research project on global supply chains (2016-2018)
– UAE ADIA, investment opportunities in emerging markets (2014)
– Board member: Strategic Management Journal, Global Strategy Journal
– Visiting positions: India School of Business, Lagos Business School
– Legal expert witness: court cases on cross-border employment and labor conditions in global supply chains