Build your professional project with the Rennes School of Business Corporate Days
The fourth edition of the Rennes SB Corporate Days took place on the 9 March 2021
On Tuesday 9 March 2021, Rennes School of Business hosted its fourth “Corporate Day” of the year in a 100% online format. Organised by the Talents & Career department, the Corporate Days are an occasion for students to attend diverse career-oriented events such as conferences, roundtables, workshops, business games, business cases and individual coaching sessions.
Some of the key themes that were treated during this fourth Corporate Day were “how to land your dream internship,” “techniques to nail your professional interviews” and “constructing and optimising your personal brand.”
Some popular events of this edition of the Corporate Days included:
- Choosing a career as a High Stakes Deal Negotiator – Commercial Executive at Microsoft
- Launching your company: 7 myths about entrepreneurship debunked!
- Dassault Systems | Tomorrow’s main SC challenges #1
- Working at Amazon Operations
- Getting to a leadership role faster
- Digital Marketing: How to go to the next level with Google?
- Working in Canada & Québec
- 1,700 students
- 55 speakers
- 19 events
In the rankings
Rennes School of Business is consistently recognised in the business school rankings for the professional integration of its students:
- The School received a score of 5/5 for professional integration in the Le Parisien Etudiant 2021 bachelor rankings (in French)
- The School was ranked in the Top 10 of the 2021 Up2School rankings of French business schools whose start-ups have the highest revenues
- Rennes SB climbed 4 places for professional integration in the Le Point 2021 rankings
- Rennes SB obtained the 3rd highest rating for professional integration in the L’Etudiant 2021 ranking of bachelor’s in management