The Rennes SB Corporate Days: hands-on professional development for students during their studies
The Rennes School of Business Corporate Days are the opportunity for students to get professional accompaniment as they develop their personal career plan.
On 20 October 2022, the first Corporate Day of the year took place online and on campus in both Rennes and Paris. Organised by the Career Centre department, the Corporate Days are an occasion for students to attend diverse career-oriented events such as conferences, roundtables, workshops, business games, business cases and individual coaching sessions.
This first Corporate Day of the year is named ‘Orientation Day’ and aims to help students consider their professional options in order to orient themselves towards the career path that is best suited to their skills, personality and personal aspirations. An online virtual recruitment fair also took place for students to meet employers and apply for internships, work-study placements and permanent positions.
On the programme :
- The Seekube virtual job dating event with 109 companies, 796 offers, 370 recruiters, 1 270 candidates
- Online conferences with representatives from Sephora and Mazars
On site :
- A photo-shoot for CV photos with the Warlock association
- Presentation of the PGE tracks with Elissa Patrick and Penny Harrison, to help students choose their specialisation at an MSc level.
- One-on-one CV coaching in Rennes with the team of Rennes SB advisors
We look forward to seeing you for the next edition of the Corporate Days on 28 February 2023!