COVID-19 – Situation at Rennes School of Business
Here is the latest information related to the COVID-19 at Rennes School of Business.
Here are the latest information related to the COVID-19 crisis at Rennes School of Business.
Following the measures announced on Wednesday 28 & Thursday 29 October by the French government, Rennes School of Business puts new measures in place:
- All classes will be taught online from Friday 30 October 2020.
- All exams will take place online.
- The campus will be closed to students from the 29 October 2020 at 8:30pm until the end of the lockdown.
Aloha services remain open remotely and can be reached by all the students.
For any other question:
- if you are student at Rennes School of Business, or parents, please contact the Aloha Square of Rennes SB at firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you are any other profile, please send an email at email@example.com
Here are 2 useful documents related to french certificate travel: