COVID-19 – Situation at Rennes School of Business
Here is the latest information related to the COVID-19 at Rennes School of Business.
Last updated: 22/03/2021
Here is all the latest information related to the COVID-19 crisis at Rennes School of Business.
Following the official announcement of the French government, Rennes School of Business has put new measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone on campus:
- A mixture of on-site and online classes will be put in place from 25 January 2021 and courses will resume in eLive format for part of students, starting February 8th 2021. More information here.
- Access to the campus is now possible for students without an appointment, whilst respecting health rules and guidelines.
- A maximum number of people is displayed in front of each building entrance and each available space.
- The main reception will be open from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm non-stop and the campus will be open from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- The strict application of barrier gestures will be ensured. All measures are detailed here.
- Category 1 face masks are strictly obligatory on the whole site. Artisinal and decorative fabric masks are not permitted.
Aloha services remain open remotely and can be reached by all students.
For any other questions: