Rennes School of Business launches the first edition of its Unframed Awards
The Unframed Awards are a new Rennes School of Business competition that rewards the School’s most “Unframed Thinking” projects.
Rennes School of Business wants to encourage students to reflect on the School’s Unframed values: freedom, creativity, boldness, humility and openness.
The Unframed Awards are dedicated to Rennes SB final-year students (IBPM3, PGE3, MSc-MAIB) who have carried out a project during their time at the School, either on their own or in a group.
The selected projects will be voted on and chosen by other students in one of the four following categories:
- Boldness Award: for students who dare to believe in themselves and their ideas, and refuse to give up
- Openness Award: for students inspired by human diversity and collaboration
- Creativity Award: dedicated to students who are THE benchmark for creativity
- CSR Award: for students who are convinced that we need to initiate lasting changes now in order to change society and protect the planet
For each category, the School will pre-select a maximum of 5 projects. These 20 projects will be the ones that best represent Rennes SB’s Unframed Thinking values.
Participation and schedule:
- Applications will be accepted by email until 14 February 2021.
- The projects selected for each category will be announced by email on 9 March 2021 and the voting platform will be opened! Votes will be accepted from 9-21 March 2021.
- Each student will be allowed one vote per category.
- The results will be announced during the week of 22 March 2021.