The Indian International School of Engineering INSOFE establishes its European Campus in Rennes School of Business
This collaboration, signed during the Knowledge Summit in Lyon (France), is the extension of the first joined degree agreement signed in 2018 between INSOFE and Rennes School of Business. This agreement is designed to establish a cooperation in teaching, research and joint projects between the two institutions.
The aim of this new agreement is to promote closer ties among French and Indian universities. The two institutions agreed on October 17th to establish a European campus of INSOFE in France, on the premises of Rennes School of Business, in order to facilitate international expansion and joint collaboration of the Institutes, building on the experience of successful world-class joint academic programs.
The campus will act as an educational and resource center for affiliated students and faculty, promoting and servicing the development of the research and academic capacity, expanding exchange and joint programs and projects.
Specifically, the initiative includes joint activities in the following areas:
- A European campus of INSOFE in France, on the premises of Rennes School of Business
- A Joint Research Centre in Artificial Intelligence and Business
- More joint degree programmes such as MSC Data and Business Analytics in Healthcare or specialized in IOT/AI
- Affiliation of faculty from INSOFE to Rennes School of Business for effective attachment to Rennes School of Business
- Exchange students, faculty and staff members
- Develop opportunities of DBAs in Data Science
- Exchange academic materials and other information of common interest
- Exchange and/or cooperation in special short-term programs and projects.
- Creation of the Lab for Artificial Intelligence Solutions in Education Business (LAISEB)
This agreement, signed for a first period of 5 years, can be renewed by mutual consent.
- About INSOFE: www.insofe.edu.in