A combination of eLive and on-site learning from September 2021
As the health situation evolves, a series of measures have been in place for the new 2021-2022 School year, in order to ensure the safety, well-being and pedagogical continuity of our students.
In accordance with the most recent governmental recommendations and the evolution of the health situation, a blended learning approach will be put in place for the beginning of the 2021-2022 academic year at Rennes School of Business, with lessons organised both on-site and online.
How will classes be organised for each programme?
- BiM1 & 2: rotation between eLive & on-site learning
- PGE1 & 2, PGE2 work-study students, HBBA, exchange students level 4: rotation between eLive & on-site learning
- PGE3, BiM work-study students: weeks at school will be completed either using Microsoft Teams or on-site, depending on the programme calendar
- BiM3, PGE3, MSc*, exchange students level 3 & 5: rotation between eLive & on-site learning
- MSc students on the Paris campus (work-study or full-time): mostly face-to-face, on-site
- Language classes: on-site, in class (respecting health rules)**
*For MSc programmes in partnership with other institutions (IE, MPCCD, SMEI) teaching conditions may vary according to the partner institution when the classes take place outside of the Rennes SB campus.
**LV1 and LV2 classes for PGE2 students will take place remotely as presence on-site is not required.
The current organisation has been implemented according to the limitations of the current health situation. The progressive evolution of the epidemic may allow the conditions to be lifted for a gradual return to on-site learning.
Classes will resume in a combination of eLive and on-site learning for students, starting from Monday 30 August 2021, in compliance with health regulations.