Four Rennes School of Business Master’s programmes enter the international QS rankings for the first time
The Master in Management, Master in Finance, Master in Marketing and Master in Business Analytics have been ranked in the QS 2021 – World University Rankings / Business Masters Rankings for the first time.
Further recognition of the quality of Rennes School Business’ international teaching
- The international QS ranking includes 4 Masters from Rennes School of Business for the first time.
- The Master in Management and Master in Finance are both in the Top Worldwide of the QS 2021 – Business Masters Rankings ranking rated 101+/148 and 101+/166 respectively.
- The Master in Marketing has entered the Top 5 in France*. Rank 51+/93
- The Master in Business Analytics is now amongst the Top 10 in France*. Rank 51+/97
*among French post-preparatory schools
The QS World University Rankings is an annual publication of university rankings which comprises the rankings of both educational establishments as a whole, and specific subjects (for example, the world’s top universities for the study of 48 different subjects and five composite faculty areas), as well as independent regional rankings (Asia, Latin America, Emerging Europe and Central Asia and the Arab Region). The QS World University Rankings are the most widely-read university rankings in the world.
The QS 2021 Business Rankings Report gives insight on the biggest ranking of accredited international MBA programmes in the world.
Rennes School of Business, an international school of management
The very DNA of the Rennes School of Business is intensely international:
- 95% of permanent teachers are international, representing 42 different nationalities,
- 55% of students are international,
- 70 nationalities are represented on the campus,
- More than 63% of our graduates work in international positions and 33% of them are based abroad.
“Rennes School of Business keeps going up in international recognition with four new Master programmes appearing in the QS Quacquarelli Symonds rankings for the best Master programmes worldwide!” Santiago Garcia, Dean Global School – Rennes School of Business.