Business Language Preparation Programme (BLPP)
The Business Language Preparation Programme is an opportunity to spend an intensive semester in Rennes in order to improve your English business language skills, as well as French, and to prepare your degree studies in France.
You will take advantage of the facilities and the solid preparation in Business English (including English presentation skills, intensive academic & business comprehension, academic writing and TOEIC preparation), to obtain a sufficient TOEIC score in order to be able to integrate your chosen Bachelor or Master Degree Programme at Rennes School of Business!
Get ready to join a triple crown accredited top Business School
|“You wish to integrate a degree programme at Rennes School of Business? You are determined to succeed? Your English level needs to be improved?|
Rennes School of Business has created this Business Language Preparation Programme to help you achieve your goal and a top business and management degree!”
In order to navigate today’s global community, multi-language fluency is no longer an option, but a truly necessary and essential skill.
The BLPP is an excellent opportunity for candidates applying for our programmes and who wish to improve their level of English, to take an intensive three-month English course prior to their studies. The programme will also include 45 hours of French courses.
Students apply for the BLPP and the degree programme jointly.
To do so, they need to meet the academic requirements for the degree programme and have a minimum English score of: TOEIC: 600 or TOEFL: 60 or IELTS: 5.0
Two intakes per year:
Duration: 3 months
Start dates: October & February
- Beginning October (Oct – Dec) prepares you for integration in the January Intake of the MSc programme Information Technology Management
- Beginning February (February – April) prepares you for integration in the September intake for both the Bachelor and Masters’ Programmes (IBPM 1, 2 & 3, HBBA, PGE & MSc)
Registration for the degree programme takes place when you apply for the Preparation Programme
Tuition fees: €4,500
Content and Syllabus
- Intensive English for Business Degrees: 210 hours
- General English 1 & 2, Tools for high quality communication
- English Workshops, TOEIC exercises and intensive test preparation
- Marketing & Sales, Business Communication
- English: e-learning with «GLOBAL EXAM»
- French Language Course: 45 hours