Students joining the Exchange programme at level 5 attend modules from the second and final year of the Master in Management. They take general management courses and specialise in a specific track. They are mixed with local students who are in their 5th and last year of studies.
Key dates & requirements
Fall semester: Beginning of September – End of December
Spring semester: Mid January – End of April
Academic requirements: 180 ECTS in Business studies or a minimum of 3 years of undergraduate education in Business for UG Level 5
Language requirements: We require a minimum of B2 level in English except for native English speakers.
All or most of the classes at Rennes SB are conducted in English and students must have sufficient command of the English language to be capable of understanding lessons, making oral presentations, writing reports, and completing examinations etc.
How to apply for this Exchange programme?
Check our dedicated Incoming Student Exchange page to know how to apply for an Exchange programme at level 5. Our step-by-step incoming student guide will help you through all the different steps of the application process.
Course selection & course offer
Rennes School of Business uses ECTS (European Transfer Credit System). A standard workload is 30 ECTS per semester. Your course choices will depend on your home institution, your personal career plan, the pre-requisites for the course, the availability of the course and your personal schedule.
Students will be contacted by email in June (fall semester) and November (spring semester) in order to choose their courses.
For this specific programme:
- A student must choose 1 specialization and select minimum 15 ECTS in management modules per semester and up to 36 ECTS with Optional and/or Language Modules
- It is NOT possible to mix modules from different specialisations.
- In case there are several tracks in a specialization, students must select modules in one track only.
NB: 30 ECTS are usually equivalent to 15 US credits or 60 UK credits.
Choose 1 specialisation (3 to 5 management modules)
- 1. International Human Resource Management
- 2. Luxury Marketing & Brand Management
- 3. Data Business Analysis
- 4. International Finance
- 5. Financial Data Intelligence
- 6. International Accounting, Management Control & Auditing
- 7. International Negotiation & Business Development
- 8. Supply Chain Management
- 9. Strategic & Digital Marketing
- 10. Sports & Tourism Management
- 11. Global Business Management (only available in Fall semester)
LANGUAGE MODULES (Optional)
- French Language
- French culture