Fees structure – Master programmes
- Application fees: 90 €
- Tuition fees: 18200 €
- Preparation courses (if required):
Business and Management Preparation Course (BMPC) 1300 €, Intensive English Course (IEC) 500 €
- Lifetime access to Rennes SB Alumni community (150 €)
Fees do not include :
- Cost of Living (accommodation, food, etc…) & health insurance (mandatory)
Finance your studies
Rennes School of Business Talent scholarships
Rennes School of Business offers scholarships (1000 € up to 5000 €) to support high profile candidates who meet the academic requirements and are distinguished by an original, talented and open-minded profile.
- NB: Non-available for Double-Diploma with Programme Grande École
- Application form : 2019 September-intake – Deadline : 31st May 2019
- Contact & firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Network Scholarship
- Open to students already enrolled on MSc programmes (International Students)
- Requirements: Social & Academic criteria
- Amount: 2000 €
- Application deadline: between 13 May and 30 June 2019 (please apply via your web access RISE / «Scholarships» menu)
- Scholarship attribution: Autumn 2019
- Contact & email@example.com
The Eiffel Scholarship offers financial support to high-achieving international candidates. It awards about 1200 € per month. The scholarship is financed and managed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development.
Who can apply:
– Any students under 30 years with an excellence profile:
– GMAT 650 or above (GRE accepted). Please note that it is not mandatory for programmes not requiring this GMAT test.
– Excellent academic records (GPA)
– Strong motivation and clear objectives
– Awards, previous scholarships, achievements etc.
– 1st December 2019
Erasmus allowances are granted under conditions to students who are doing an internship or part of their studies (90 days minimum to 1 year) in Europe as part of an exchange. People with disabilities can benefit from a specific Erasmus + grant, in addition to their mobility grant, which covers the additional costs of their stay in Europe (up to 100% of the actual costs incurred).
Requirements: The selection is made on the basis of academic criteria, under conditions of resources. The motivation and the professional project are also taken into account.
Additional information from Annabelle Guérinannabelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships for Colombian students
Scholarship granted by ICETEX & Rennes School of Business for registered Colombian students.
Scholarships for Indian students
Rennes School of Business scholarships / French Embassy
Rennes School of Business, along with the French Embassy in India, offers two scholarships for two Indian students of the Master in Management programme :
- A 2000 € scholarship awarded by Rennes SB for each year of the programme;
- Exemption of visa/CEF charges, access to accommodation in university residences, student social security, benefits linked to French government scholarship status (for each year of the programme).
The Charpak scholarship programme is run by the Embassy of France in India. It offers three types of funding for Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
Scholarships for Indonesian students
The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan / LPDP) finances higher education in Master’s and PhD programmes at Rennes SB.
Campus France Indonesia helps Indonesian students to get all the information needed to successfully apply for study in France and sholarships.
Scholarships for Thaï students
Franco-Thaï Scholarship programme
The Franco-Thai Scholarship Programme (with full and partial grants) is directed to Thai people who intend to choose France to study in Higher Education Institutions, at Master’s degree or Ph.D. level.
- Contact & information
- Application deadline: 19 February 2019
Scholarships for Taïwanese students
BJF Scholarships Taiwan
BJF Master (Bourse Joseph Fourier Master) Scholarship aims to support talented Taiwanese students for studying a Master degree in France for a duration of 10 to 24 months.
Scholarships for Mexican students
Students who have taken out a loan via FIDERH- “Banco de Mexico” can benefit under conditions from a Rennes School of Business grant.
Students who have taken out a FUNED loan can benefit under conditions of a CONACYT / Rennes School of Business grant.
Campus France list more than 700 programmes from national and local government, agencies, corporations, foundations, academic institutions, France’s embassies abroad, foreign government and institutions and multicultural organizations.
Please find more information below
Visa / Orientation Programme / Accommodations
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is also available on the campus.