A key feature of Rennes School of Business is the wide range of Master programmes, which prepare graduates for rewarding international business careers.
Graduate teaching at Rennes School of Business is focused upon extending and deepening students’ knowledge and developing their personal skills. The close relationship developed with French and international companies ensures that our programmes correspond to the expectations of future employers.
What do they think about Rennes SB? Listen to our students!
The Master of Science programmes outlined here are of various kinds. Some of them, such as the MA in International Business, are designed for students who already have a Bachelor’s degree in the general field of business studies. Others, such as the MSc in International Business Negotiation, are suitable for graduates in any discipline.
Postgraduate study at Rennes School of Business is focused upon extending and deepening students’ knowledge base and developing their personal skills. The close relationship that Rennes School of Business has developed with international companies ensures that all programmes are practical and relevant to the business world, designed in line with future employers’ expectations.
Rennes School of Business offers different Masters:
Master in Management
- a 2-year Master programme including 6 months of internship
- 1 or 2 semesters abroad
- compulsory specialisation
Master of Arts in International Business
- a 15-months Master programme
- elective modules
- a Winter session
Master of Science
- a 16-months programme (including at least 4 months internship)
- 16 specialisations
- a Winter session
Each Master programme offers an opportunity to add new skills to a student’s portfolio, update their knowledge base and advance their career. The relationship with international companies ensures that our programmes correspond to the expectation of future employers.
All Masters include:
- French language classes for international students; the equivalent for French-speaking students.
- A transversal week for all students at the beginning of semester 2, including a business simulation and various classes on CV preparation
- Classes in the second semester for all students dedicated to preparation for the Graduating Project.
- Evaluation of personal skills, CV, job interviews, application letters