Programme available in Rennes or in Paris.
>> Master in management double degree students: Rennes campus only.
This programme enables the students to acquire the necessary knowledge and competencies for pursuing a successful career in Luxury and Brand Management. Managers need specific skills to understand the uniqueness of the luxury sector and its target customers. Students will be able to develop and implement effective strategies and introduce innovative products and services in different luxury segments.
Participants will also learn to develop and manage brands in any sectors. Graduates will be able to efficiently achieve their business objectives in a responsible way and in a global environment.
Reasons to join this programme :
- Based in France, home to many top luxury brands that work in close partnership with Rennes SB.
- 100% taught in English by highly experienced professors.
- A combination of theory and practice.
- A programme focused on both the luxury industry and brand management in luxury and non-luxury industries, creating graduates that can excel in any business sector.
- Program taught in Rennes Campus or in Paris Campus (Master in management double degree students: Rennes campus only).
- An international and multicultural programme with 55% international students.
- Possibility to join the Rennes SB Alumni association, of which many members work in the luxury sector – a rich network for internship and job opportunities!
Your brand is so much more than what you sell
"The luxury business is significantly different from other business sectors. The managers need specific skills to understand the uniqueness of this sector and its target customers. This programme enables students to acquire necessary knowledge and competencies for pursuing successful career in luxury and brand management. The modules in this programme have been chosen very carefully and are taught by a mix of highly qualified academicians and experienced industry experts. Students from all over the world having diverse educational and cultural backgrounds are one of the main strengths of this programme."
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
Duration: 15 months
Intake: September 2021
Modules: September 2021 to April 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): starting May 2022 up to February 2023
Graduating project: October 2022
Intake: January 2022
Modules: January to December 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): May to August 2022 OR January up to August 2023
Graduating project: up to August 2023
I’m really happy to be studying here as I feel it has changed the way I see the world.
I chose Rennes SB due to the recognition the School enjoys, the academic accreditations it has been awarded, and the international atmosphere it has created within. My decision has been more than justified by the opportunity to learn and study in a place where so many cultures are present and where I can acquire the tools I’ll need for the next steps I’ll take in life. I’m really happy to be studying here as I feel it has changed the way I see the world.
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
SEMESTER 1 – COMPULSORY MODULES
- International Consumer Behaviour
- Brand Management
- Marketing of New Products
- Luxury Marketing Strategy
- Dynamics of Luxury Industry & Business Models
SEMESTER 2 – COMPULSORY MODULES
- Luxury Retail and e-commerce
- Advanced Brand Management
- Corporate Design in the Luxury Industry
- Marketing Communication in the Luxury Industry
- Marketing Research
- International Strategy
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
- Corporate Social Responsibility
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Career opportunities (Alumni)
Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Trade Marketing Executive, Key Account Executive,International Sales Coordinator, Product Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager…
LVMH, La Perla, Nike, Apple Inc, Swarovski, Daimler, Shiseido group, Stella McCartney, Cartier, Tesla, Adidas, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Lacoste Operations, Hilton Worldwide, L’Oréal, Air France Klm…
Australia, Belgium, China, France, India, Russia, Spain, Switzerand, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA…
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.