This programme is designed to give students the skills and techniques to enable them understand and function in a global business environnement and progress in their careers. Today, virtually everything we do in life involving people includes negotiation. Successful negotiation does not necessarily mean to win, the other party has to lose.
5 reasons to join this programme :
- Helps students to build essential negotiation skills.
- Students develop international negotiation and communication skills, both in the classroom and through hands-on practical cases.
- Prepares students with entrepreneurship skills, either to develop their own business or to work in companies of all sizes.
- Enables students to understand and excel in a complex global environment.
- An international and multicultural programme.
Negociate to win!
A good negotiator will work towards a win-win scenario because they are able to fly above the situation and see what is driving the other party. Making the other party look good and giving them a win can also be good for building stronger professional relationships and closing better deals.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
Fees structure and funding:
Duration: 15 months
Intake: September 2021
Modules: September 2021 to April 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): starting May 2022 up to February 2023
Graduating project: October 2022
Intake: January 2022
Modules: January to December 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): May to August 2022 OR January up to August 2023
Graduating project: up to August 2023
It is very important that we step outside of our confort zone.
"As the world becomes increasingly globalised, it is very important that we step outside of our confort zone. Rennes SB gives us precisely this opportunity to communicate with the world and broaden our horizons."
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
• International Trade and Finance
• Crisis Management
Non Business Students:
• Financial Tool Box
• Global Marketing Strategy
• International Negotiation and Business Development
• Simulation in International Negotiation and Business Development I
• International Sourcing & Procurement
• Data Science for negotiation and Business Development
• Interpersonal Communication Skills
• International Business Law
• B2B Marketing
• Management of International Negotiation and Business Development
• Sales Strategy and Management
• Simulation International Negotiation and Business Development II
• International Strategy
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
• Corporate Social Responsibility
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES (Alumni)
Product Line Manager, Selection & Development Analyst, Sales Director, Export Manager, Purchasing Manager, Sales and
Marketing Manager, Head of New Media Operations, Key Account Manager, Inverstor Relations Officer, Purchasing Officer,
Apple Inc, Decathlon International, Estée Lauder, Henkel, General Electric, Klaxoon, KPMG, Pwc, Carlsberg, Roullier, LVMH…
China, Colombia, France, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Switzerland, Taïwan, USA…
Candidates have to fill in the application form.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A residence campus for international students is available on the campus.