This programme aims to develop skills that are critical to manage and motivate an international and diverse workforce. Participants will be involved in activities that will enhance their ability to:
- Manage different groups of employees in a multinational company
- Understand leadership and motivation challenges HRM practitioners will face when a company expands internationally
- Understand how leadership styles can be adapted within the organisation to suit the needs of different cultural groups
- Develop a knowledge of different legal and institutional contexts
- Be able to appreciate how technology has the potential to change human resource practices in multinational corporations.
Broadening horizons through empowering people
" Managing people can be an extremely difficult and complex process. However people are an organisation's most important resource and they are crucial for ensuring its success. The IHRM aims to provide future managers specializing in IHRM with the tools, methods and ideas that will allow them to address the people management issues which cross international borders and are effective on an international scale. "
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
Modules: September 2020 to April 2021
Internship: May 2021 to December 2021
Graduating project: up to October 2021
Application fees : 90 €
I really enjoyed studying at Rennes SB since it helped me to grow personally and professionally
" Studying at Rennes SB has been an amazing experience that surpassed my expectations. First of all, I learned to work in a really diverse and international environment, and I enjoyed learning of cultures from all around the world. Secondly, Rennes SB is truly a school of business that focuses on developing the students’ skills and provides us with practical tools that can be easily applied in companies and always in an international context. Thirdly, the School encourages students to think in a creative way, making the
exchange of ideas amazing when working in teams. I really enjoyed studying at Rennes SB since it helped me to grow personally and professionally. "
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
- Global Organisation Behaviour or International Talent Management
- Financial Tool Box or Project Management
- International Human Resource Management I
- International & Comparative Employment Law
- Interpersonal Communication & Personal Coaching
- E-HRM and Institutions
- International Human Resource Management II
- Simulations IHRM
- Management of Change
- Next Organisation
- International Strategy
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
- Corporate Social Responsibility
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Career opportunities (Alumni)
Learning Coordinator and Content Developer, Human Resources Manager, Global Onboarding Coordinator, HR Consultant, International Business Developer and International Recruitment, Recuitment Specialist, Human Resources Business Partner, Talent Acquisition Manager, Business Development Executive, HRIS Project Manager…
DCNS Australia, Nespresso, PepsiCo, Vinci Energies, Accenture, ING Luxembourg SA, KPMG, Boston Consulting Group, Hutchinson, Digitaleo, Credit Suisse, Groupe Rocher, Atos, Suez…
Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Morocco, Spain, USA…
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.