This programme is proposed in partnership with :
MSc SMEI graduates are capable of identifying the potential risks and the opportunities related to the activities of firms at a global level. They are able to monitor and optimize the development of eco-friendly products and services so as to create sustainable value for their organization.
The international job market offers vast opportunities for professionals trained and interested in this function
"The function of the Manager in Environmental Sustainability and Eco-Innovation is relevant for companies operating in both services and product markets. The international job market offers vast opportunities for professionals trained and interested in this function including positions within small business and large multinational enterprises managing global consumer bases and/or supply chains."
- First degree (Bachelors) in Business or equivalent* (GPA>2.7)
- English proficiency: TOEFL>80(ITB) or TOEIC>750 or IELTS>6.5 or equivalent
- Application form
- Interview (possible by phone)
(*) Other cases will be considered individually
Modules: September 2018 to May 2019
Double degree Master in Management/MSc: at least 4 months mandatory internship between May & December 2019
MSc only: at least 4 months mandatory internship between May 2019 & February 2020
Graduating project: up to October 2019
2018/2019 : Application fees : 90 €
I chose Rennes SB because of the international diversity
I chose the MSc in Sustainability Management and Eco-Innovation because I wanted to learn how organisations or businesses could create value and wealth responsibly. I truly believe and hope that this will be our future and the future of our societies. I chose Rennes School of Business because of the international diversity among its teachers and students that could offer unique perspectives regarding this important yet multi-layered theme, especially in our globally connected culture.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Marketing of Innovation
- Project Management
- Energy Issues and International Sustainable Regulations
- International Strategic Management ‘‘Winter Session’’ abroad
or course at Rennes School of Business
- Eco-Design Management
- Information Systems Management and Financial Aspects in SM
- Management of Change
- Sustainable Supply Chain / Green Logistics
- Strategic Knowledge Management
- Global Quality Management & Sustainability
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Candidates have to fill in the application form which is available on e-mail request to email@example.com.
The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
Rennes School of Business offers scholarships depending on academic performance or social criteria.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.
Tel.: +33 (0)2 99 33 48 40
Intended career paths
Intended career paths
- Consulting firms performing environmental analysis of companies’ CSR practices with the aim to offer advice to those organisations or provide information to ethical investment funds
- Businesses offering eco-products or engaged in social and environmentally responsible practices,
- Accreditation organisations of corporate environmental and social responsibility (like ISO, GRI – Global Reporting Initiative),
- Government agencies, international organisations dealing with the environmental and social impact of business (eg. UN Global compact)
- NGOs (non-for profit organisations) concerned with ethical trade practices or collaborating with business on sustainability issues
Example of job titles of our graduates
- Sustainable Development Analyst
- Sustainability Advisor
- ESG/Sustainability Analyst
- Expert in Sustainable and Responsible Investment and Finance
- Energy Advisor
- Expert in Innovation, Business Development and Sustainability
Major recruiters of our graduates
- Lindt & Sprüngli (France)
- Nokia Bell Labs