This programme prepares participants to gain specialised knowledge and skills in Strategic and Digital marketing to be applied in a global business environment. The use of cases, real strategic problems and projects will enable students to learn and develop the competencies required to advance their individual careers in firms or any other type of organisation. Pioneer students will learn and develop the skills required to take any organisation further in a responsible world.
Build your brand, Market your future!
The use of cases, real strategic problems and projects will enable students to learn and develop the competencies required to advance their individual careers in firms or any other type of organisation. Pioneer students will learn and develop the skills required to take any organisation further in a responsible world.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
Start date: September
- Modules: September 2020 to April 2021
- Internship: May 2021 to December 2021
- Graduating project: up to October 2021
I felt very often enlightened and inspired by the insights shared by professors and also experts in this field.
After a couple of years of working in the mobile internet sector in China, I decided to join Rennes SB. This adventure has privileged me with a rapid access to some cutting-edged topics and very innovative practices in this domain, in horizontal and vertical senses. I felt very often enlightened and inspired by the insights shared by professors and also experts in this field. In addition, the school atmosphere is very dynamic, emphasising the involvement of international students in various social activities offering exposure to French language and culture. For younger students, it is a highly desirable, enriching and impressive experience of self-exploration. This can definitely act as a springboard for their personal development.
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
• Omni-Channel Consumer Behaviour
• Marketing of Innovation
• Integrating Online and Offline Marketing Communications
• Marketing research
• Customer Experience Management
• International Strategy
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
• Corporate Social Responsibility
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
• Digital Marketing and Branding
• Database for Direct Marketing and E-CRM
• Digital Advertising
• Web Based Project Management
• Designing User Experience & Webanalytics
• Contemporary Brand Management
• B2B Marketing
• International Marketing Management
• Marketing Intelligence and Pricing Strategy
• Omni Channel Distribution and Retail Management
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Brand Manager, Trade Marketer, International Sales Developer, Fan Experience Manager, Promotion Analyst, Operational Marketing Manager, International Digital Project Manager, Marketing & Communication Manager, Business Development Manager, Public Account Manager, Account Executive, PR Manager…
Tesla Motors, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Redbull, Microsoft, Amazon, Valentino, Guerlain, Pernod-Ricard, Auchan, Sanofi, Unilever, JCDecaux, Samsonite, Chanel, Aoste, IPSOS, Barilla Group, Ubisoft, Marriott…
Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, USA…
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A residence campus for international students is available on the campus.