The MSc in Global Business Management is dedicated to developing the knowledge and expertise to understand management issues in a global context. The programme will help students to apply business practices and analytical tools to their own organisational environment. It allows them to acquire skills and discipline for positions as entrepreneurs or corporate executives in management in all areas of the firm through a wide spectrum of classes in a multicultural setting.
Reasons to join this programme :
- Prepares students for corporate executive roles with a solid base in financial aspects, marketing practices, project management skills, strategic fundamentals and more.
- An international and multicultural programme with the opportunity to complete a ‘Winter Session’ abroad.
- Prepares in entrepreneurial or management positions in all areas of business and in a multicultural context.
- Located in Rennes or Paris, a vibrant and cosmopolitan city with a high quality of life.
Be a global Leader!
"The MSc in Global Business Management is geared towards students with a first degree (bachelors), with or without professional experience in management. It offers an understanding of economic and human management in today's global and fast-moving environment. The purpose of this Master is to provide a high level and innovative education to enable students to acquire skills and discipline for positions as entrepreneurs or corporate executives in management in all areas of the firm through a wide spectrum of classes in a multicultural setting."
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
Duration: 15 months
Intake: September 2021
Modules: September 2021 to April 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): starting May 2022 up to February 2023
Graduating project: October 2022
Intake: January 2022
Modules: January to December 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): May to August 2022 OR January up to August 2023
Graduating project: up to August 2023
Now I manage market research studies in a European consulting firm
"As a Masters student at Rennes School of Business I experienced a truly multinational environment due to the great variety of nationalities present, both in terms of the students and the faculty. Although the courses were taught in English, which was a must for me, I had the opportunity to enjoy French culture and the language. Now I manage market research studies in a European consulting firm... it’s greatly satisfying to see the link between what I learned and what I now do for a living."
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
SEMESTER 1 – COMPULSORY MODULES
- Financial Tool Box
- Global Human Resource Management
- Economics & International Business Law
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Global Organisational Behaviour
- Project Management
- Strategic Management Fundamentals
SEMESTER 2 – COMPULSORY MODULES
- Global Risk Management
- Information Technology Management
- Management Decision Tools
- Global Trade – Supply Chain Management
- International Strategic Management «Winter session» abroad or course in Rennes.
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Career opportunities (Alumni)
Head of Strategic Planning, Project Manager, Research Associate, Product Manager, Export Trader, Brand Manager, Market Development Manager, International Account Executive, Product Marketing Executive, Quality Control Manager, Delivery Operations Specialist, Trade Marketing Manager…
Abn Amro Bank N.V, HP Inc., La Winery, Air Liquide, Tesla Motors, Expedia, Ford Motor Company, Microsoft Corp., Hilton Hotel, Crown Holdings…
Brazil, Chile, China, France, Germany, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Switzerland…
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.