Accounting is the language of a business, that speaks not only of its current health, but of what its financial future may look like. Unfortunately, there is a dearth of professionals who both speak and understand this language. From the increasing frequency of scandals that rock the corporate landscape, to the rising creativity in financial reporting, it’s certain that the world needs more skilled accounting experts.
That’s where the IAMCA Masters programme comes in to play as it helps students gain a larger perspective of the functioning of the modern-day corporate world, the nuances of its governance and the need for truthful reporting to shareholders who part with their savings to fuel the enterprise.
Become the most-trusted business Professional
" With the breadth of courses, this programme equips future accountants, auditors and financial managers to change the way they see the traditional, yet increasingly creative discipline of accounting. At Rennes SB, we are looking for dynamic and self-driven students to share their country-specific expertise and help undertake a collective journey towards a better understanding of global Accounting practices. "
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
Modules: September 2020 to April 2021
Internship: May 2021 to December 2021
Graduating project: up to October 2021
Making the decision to study in Rennes School of Business was easy after learning about the School’s international outlook
Making the decision to study in Rennes School of Business was easy after learning about the School’s international outlook and the demographics of the City of Rennes, which is largely populated by students from different continents of the world and with many higher institutions of learning. While living in Rennes I also discovered a peaceful and serene environment - the size of the city is perfect for its population and basic amenities, making for an ideal student life.
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
- External Auditing
- Management & Cost Accounting
- Advanced Accounting and Consolidation
- Financial & Management Accounting: Fundamentals
- Accounting In the digital Age
- Research Methods in Accounting and Finance
- Coding and Data Science for Accounting and Finance
- Corporate and Business Law
- Management Control
- International Financial Reporting
- International Taxation
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting
- International Strategic Management ‘‘Winter session’’ abroad or course in Rennes
- Financial Management & Business Advisory
- Advanced Financial Analysis
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Career opportunities (Alumni)
Financial Auditor, Consultant in Accounting, Senior Financial Analyst, Management Controller, System and Processes Risk Assurance Associate, Division Controller, M&A Manager, Internal Auditor, Tax Manager, Fund Accountant, Funds officer, Fixed Assets Analyst…
KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, PWC, IBM, Goupe Ducasse, Unesco, Dassault Falcon Service, Zodiac Aerospace, Louis Vuitton, Bayer, Lactalis, Mazars, PepsiCo, Societe Generale Group, Crédit Agricole, ExxonMobil, Chanel Inc…
Argentina, Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, India, Korea, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Spain, USA…
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.