The programme has been tailored with a view to producing globally minded entrepreneurial managers equipped with state of the art conceptual tools and techniques coupled with present-day best practices so as to be able to assume managerial role and lead from the front in a diverse range of industries in an ever changing globalized economies.multicultural setting. NB : January intake
firm foundation of critical thinking and strategic vision at a global level
The programme provides a firm foundation of critical thinking and strategic vision at a global level, developing your talent to achieve lasting success over a lifelong career in a rapidly changing international business environment.
- First degree (Bachelor’s) in any discipline or equivalent*
- English proficiency: TOEFL > 80 (ITB) or TOEIC >750 or IELTS > 6.5 or equivalent, or native language: English
- Application form
- Interview (possible by phone)
* Other cases will be considered individually
Fees structure and funding:
- Spring semester (courses + exams): January to April 2019
- Internship: May to August 2019
- Fall semester (courses + exams): September to December 2019
- Graduating Project: January to August 2020
2018/2019 : Application fees : 90 €
- Information Technology Management
- Financial Tool Box
- International Marketing
- Global Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- International Management & Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsability
- Project Management
- International Business
Specialisations (Choose 1)
- Marketing: International Consumer Behaviour | Brand Management |Marketing of New Products
- Digital Marketing: Principles of e-Commerce | Database for Direct Marketing and e-CRM |Omni-Channel Consumer Behaviour
- Finance: Advanced Corporate Finance | From Start-up to Listing | Exchange Markets
- Human Resource: International Human Resource Management 1 | International & Comparative Employment Law | Interpersonal Communication & Personal Coaching
- Innovation Management: Marketing of Innovation | Strategic Management of Innovation | Knowledge Management
- Supply Chain: Quality Management | Procurement & Inventory Management | Coordination in the Supply Chain Management
Performance during internship
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Candidates have to fill in the application form which is available on e-mail request to email@example.com. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.