|This programme is proposed in partnership with :|
This programme develops expertise in the management of creative projects through discussions, case studies and in-class activities. Participants will apply knowledge in real world project collaborations with organisations, institutions and associations from the arts, events and design sectors, or with the creative industries.
Dare creativity in business world!
"Graduates will acquire the know-how and skills to enter the business world as an independent creator or as part of an existing organisation in the creative and cultural sectors."
English Proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
or DALF>C1 or TCF TEF
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
Intake: 18 September 2020
Modules: September 2020 to April 2021
Internship: May to Décember 2021
Graduating project: up to October 2021
Fees structure and funding:
Courses in French and in English
I discovered a new approach to management and design
"Having always been attracted to the creative industries, I chose to pursue my studies through the MSc. in Creative Project Management, Culture & Design: a double degree resulting from a partnership with the European Academy of Fine Arts in Brittany. I discovered a new approach to management and design with specific courses allowing me to prepare for a career in the creative industries.”
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
Taught in English:
• Financing Cultural Activities
• Thinking Inside Out: Leadership, Team
Innovation and Creativity
• User Experience Management
• Creativity Workshop
• Project Management Culture & Design
Taught in French:
• Scénographie & Logistique
• Technologies et Usages
Taught in English:
• Management Control in Creative Projects
• From Idea to Model to Business Plan
• Design Process
Taught in French:
• Environnement Juridique et Professionnel
• Marketing Evènementiel et Culturel
• Histoire de l’Art Contemporain
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Career opportunities (Alumni)
Deputy Director & Project Manager in Culture and Communication, Digital & Business Development Manager,
Client Operation Manager, Event Project Manager…
Afm Telethon, Académie de France – Villa Medici, Opéra de Paris, Institut Français des Pays-Bas…
France, Holland, Italy, Switzerland…
Candidates have to fill in the application form.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.