This programme aims at providing a strong theoretical background in the topics of logistics and SCM, as well as presenting the latest advances in the industries. We stress the importance of developing communication, critical thinking and team working skills, and keep abreast of recent developments such as in data analytics and blockchain technologies. We adopt problem and project based collaborative teaching methods, and incorporate case studies into courses.
5 reasons to join this programme :
- Emphasis on developing critical thinking and team working skills in the context of recent developments in data analytics and blockchain technology.
- Project-based collaborative teaching methods and case studies.
- Following a solid base in the fundamentals of supply chain, students will choose to specialise in a dedicated domain, boosting their employability.
- Closely linked to the Green, Digital & Demand-Driven Supply Chain Management area of excellence at Rennes SB.
- Students are prepared for diverse career opportunities in the supply chain sector.
Helping to move the world!
Supply Chain Management looms in today’s global economy since it helps creating value to all members of the supply chain as well as to the society. It refers to planning, coordination and control of procurement, production and distribution activities, and embraces a wide range of aspects such as strategic management, information sharing, sustainability, and competitiveness.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
Duration: 15 months
Intake: September 2021
Modules: September 2021 to April 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): starting May 2022 up to February 2023
Graduating project: October 2022
Intake: January 2022
Modules: January to December 2022
Internship (4 to 6-month duration): May to August 2022 OR January up to August 2023
Graduating project: up to August 2023
The programme provides a global view about the supply chain within different industries
The school environment is very international thanks to the diverse nationalities between teachers and students. This multicultural ambiance makes the difference in our personal and professional lives because it allows us to discover the particularities of each culture in our daily life and it helps us to expand our network. The programme provides a global view about the supply chain within different industries and how us as future managers, can help the companies to optimize, operate and coordinate the processes of the supply chain. Also, there are two specialization tracks that each student can choose (logistic and purchasing) in the second semester, that lends us to deeply understand one part of the whole chain and makes us to be specialist in the area which we want to work in the future.
THESIS / LANGUAGE COURSES / INTERNSHIP
• Quality Management
• Introducy to the Supply Chain Management
• Procurement & Inventory Management
• Coordination in the Supply Chain Management (SC game)
• Sustainable Supply Chain/ Green Logistics
• Lean Supply Chain (Including Suppliers’ Development)
• International Strategy
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
• Corporate Social Responsibility
“Winter Session” abroad or in Rennes
• Advanced Excel
• Production & Information Systems
• Production Systems
• Global Supply Chain & International Trade
• Management of Distribution & Transportation
• Law and Contract Negotiation
• Sourcing & E.Purchasing
• Purchasing & Supply Chain
• Purchasing Management
TOTAL = 120 ECTS
Career opportunities (Alumni)
Purchasing and Logistic Planner, Ship Brocker, Overseas Operations Management Specialist, Logistics Analyst, Subcontract Planner, Central Planning Associate, Logistics engineer, Supply-Chain Consultant, Logistics Warehouse Manager, Global Sourcing Associate, Material and Supply Planner…
FedEx, SNCF, Apple Inc, Carrefour Global Sources Mondelez International, Etam, Henkel, Gerlain LVMH, Air Liquide, Shiseido, Nestle, Groupe Rocher, Thales Microelectronics…
Argentina, Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Holland, India, Italy, Japan, Paraguay, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA…
Candidates have to fill in the application form.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is now available on the campus.