Bachelor in Management, Master in Management, Master of Science, iMBA, … how to finance your programme:
At Rennes School of Business, we value the academic talent that you will bring to the classroom.
- Open to: High profile candidates who have a strong academic record. Special consideration is given to applicants who have a clear academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the programme.
- Selection process: Scholarship evaluation will be based on the documents submitted for admission: Transcripts, English score, CV and interview feedback.
- Applicants should also describe in their personal statement, how undertaking the programme of their choice will affect their career, educational, and personal goals.
- Amount: 1000€ to 5000€ discounted from the tuition fees.
Thinking beyond the frame means opening one’s mind towards other cultures.
- Open to: Candidates that are able to demonstrate a unique life experience and/or remarkable extra-curricular activities, along with a global and collaborative outlook and a curiosity to find impactful and sustainable solutions.
- Selection Process: Scholarship evaluation will be based on the documents submitted for admission: Transcripts, English score, CV and interview feedback along with a personal statement that will outline their « unframed » profile.
- Recipients of this award will be expected to act as ambassadors for Rennes School of Business and assist with marketing efforts once awarded.
- Amount: 2000€ to 5000€ discounted from the tuition fees.
« Bienvenue en France » Scholarship
This scholarship is made to recognise the strong dedication of candidates that were eager to learn French even before their arrival in Rennes.
- Open to: Applicants that have taken French courses at the « Alliance Française » or at other affiliated language institutions in their home country offering French language.
- Selection process: Candidates will have to submit to Rennes School of Business a certificate of completion of less than 2 years, from the language institution, showing an A1 level minimum, in addition to a personal statement.
- Amount: 500€ discounted from the tuition fees.
Solidarity Fund Scholarship
Rennes School of Business has established a solidarity fund for candidates originally from emerging countries facing currency devaluation due to economic or health crises.
- Open to: Candidates issued from countries impacted by a currency devaluation.
- Selection process: The evaluation will be based on the candidate’s profile and country of origin in addition to a personal statement.
- Amount: 2000€ to 5000€ discounted from the tuition fees.
For the January intake 2022: applications will be received until November 30, 2021.
For the September intake 2022: June 30, 2022 will be the last day to submit your application. They will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
Who can apply ?
- International students accepted to our 1st year Bachelor’s Programme or Master in Management
- French & International students accepted to any of our Masters of Science
- French & International students accepted to our iMBA
You can apply to ONE scholarship only (except for « Bienvenue en France » that is cumulative).
Other scholarships & loans
Open to students enrolled in our Bachelor Degree and applying to one of our Master Programmes.
Amount : Automatic 15% off on the Master of your choice
Loans for US students
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
US citizens or permanent residents can apply to obtain US Federal loans to help cover the cost of attendance at Rennes School of Business. Only students enrolled in degree programmes are eligible for Federal Direct Loans.
- FAFSA online application (Rennes SB Federal School Code: FSC- 041598)
- Consumer Disclosure 22-23
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Regulations
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Scholarships for all international students
Social and Solidarity Grants (Bourses Sociales et Solidaires)
Launched by Rennes SB and its alumni, Social and Solidarity Grants aim to participate in the financing of your studies and reward your career:
- Accessible to students enrolled in a multi-year programmr
- Amount: between € 500 and € 3000
- Requirements: quality and reliability of the academic record and results (GPA >3), priority CROUS scholarship holders, open to students with moderate tax income
- Submission of applications from November, 2021, via RISE web access / “Scholarships” menu.
The Eiffel Scholarship offers financial support to high-achieving international candidates. It awards about 1200 € per month. The scholarship is financed and managed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development.
Who can apply: Any students under 30 years with an excellence profile:
– GMAT 650 or above (GRE accepted). Please note that it is not mandatory for programmes not requiring this GMAT test.
– Excellent academic records (GPA)
– Strong motivation and clear objectives
– Awards, previous scholarships, achievements etc.
- Contact & information
- The Eiffel scholarship: a passport to excellence for three future students of Rennes School of Business
Erasmus allowances are granted under conditions to students who are doing an internship or part of their studies (90 days minimum to 1 year) in Europe as part of an exchange. People with disabilities can benefit from a specific Erasmus + grant, in addition to their mobility grant, which covers the additional costs of their stay in Europe (up to 100% of the actual costs incurred).
Requirements: The selection is made on the basis of academic criteria, under conditions of resources. The motivation and the professional project are also taken into account.
Additional information from Annabelle Guérinannabelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships for Colombian students
Scholarship granted by ICETEX & Rennes School of Business for registered Colombian students.
Scholarship granted by Colfuturo & Rennes School of Business for registered Colombian students.
Scholarships for Indian students
Rennes School of Business scholarships / French Embassy
Rennes School of Business, along with the French Embassy in India, offers two scholarships for two Indian students of the Master in Management programme :
- A 2000 € scholarship awarded by Rennes SB for each year of the programme;
- Exemption of visa/CEF charges, access to accommodation in university residences, student social security, benefits linked to French government scholarship status (for each year of the programme).
The Charpak scholarship programme is run by the Embassy of France in India. It offers three types of funding for Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
For Indian students looking for an education loan to fund your education, you may checkout WeMakeScholars. It is an organisation funded and supported by the IT Ministry, Govt. of India. They have helped a few of our students in the past to successfully secure an Education loan from banks in India. As they are the processing partners for 10+ banks, they will be able to suggest the best education loan option matching your profile. Also, all of their services are free of charge as the initiative is supported under the Digital India campaign.
- For more information on this, you may write to Bridgette George, the concerned education loan officer at +91- 9989659674
Scholarships for Indonesian students
The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan / LPDP) finances higher education in Master’s and PhD programmes at Rennes SB.
Campus France Indonesia helps Indonesian students to get all the information needed to successfully apply for study in France and sholarships.
Scholarships for Thaï students
Franco-Thaï Scholarship programme
The Franco-Thai Scholarship Programme (with full and partial grants) is directed to Thai people who intend to choose France to study in Higher Education Institutions, at Master’s degree or Ph.D. level.
- Contact & information
- Application deadline: 19 February 2021
Scholarships for Taïwanese students
BJF Scholarships Taiwan
BJF Master (Bourse Joseph Fourier Master) Scholarship aims to support talented Taiwanese students for studying a Master degree in France for a duration of 10 to 24 months.
Scholarships for Mexican students
Students who have taken out a loan via FIDERH- “Banco de Mexico” can benefit under conditions from a Rennes School of Business grant.
Students who have taken out a FUNED loan can benefit under conditions of a CONACYT / Rennes School of Business grant.
Campus France list more than 700 programmes from national and local government, agencies, corporations, foundations, academic institutions, France’s embassies abroad, foreign government and institutions and multicultural organizations.
New payment method solution
You have been accepted at Rennes School of Business and are now in the process of confirming your spot in the programme.
As we know that bank to bank transfers may be complicated in some areas, Rennes SB has decided to put in place a new payment method solution that will ensure that transfers are straightforward and free of charge. You will therefore avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
We are delighted to inform you that you now have the possibility to use this method to confirm your enrolment at Rennes SB!
Please be sure to upload a copy of the transfer when you click on the enrolment link that you received with your acceptance letter.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on our campus!
Please find more information below
Visa / Orientation Programme / Accommodations
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for a an interview (Face-to-face, telephone, skype or on-line interview).
Visa for non-European students
Please contact the local French Embassy or Campus France in your country to obtain a visa application to arrange your stay in France as soon as you are admitted.
The international office of Rennes School of Business helps students to obtain a resident permit.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
Rennes School of Business helps international students to finding suitable accommodation (student residence, private house, shared flat, family homestay) in the city. A new residence campus for international students is also available on the campus.