26 May – 5 June 2020
The focus of this module is on Strategic Analysis on competitive and dynamic markets. This module deals mainly with two goals:
- to increase the students’ understanding of what managers must do to make a business sustainable and performant in the long term;
- to develop the student’s ability to lead a Strategic Analysis of a firm on highly competitive and dynamic markets.
- Public: Final year Undergraduate or Master students
- Sucessful completion of at least two years of undergraduate level studies
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Accommodation is not included in the fees
- Enrolled students will be provided with a list of residence options
Included in the programme
- Teaching material
- 27 hours of classroom teaching
- Company visits (Rennes)
- Welcome breakfast and farewell lunch or dinner
- Tour of Rennes
- 1st April 2020
- After 1st May 2020: no fees will be refunded
- Fee-paying students: 1250 €
- Exchange students: Tuition fees will be waived if an agreement has been signed between Rennes School of Business and the home institution.
All other costs – accommodation, meals, transportation and cultural visits are at the student’s expense.
The 10 day Summer Programme includes 27 hours of classroom teaching, personal study time and company visits.
- Competitive advantage
- Market, Industry Analysis and Digitalisation
- Corporate strategy, entry & Exit
- Competitive strategy in the age of platforms
- Data-Driven Decision Making and competitive strategy
Level, assement methods, credits & Faculty
Undergraduate (Successful completion of at least two-years of undergraduate-level studies) and Postgraduate.
Continuous assessment: a report & a presentation
Final assessment: Individual Written Paper
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded 6 ECTS / 3 US credits.
A team of multicultural professors from Rennes School of Business.
- Public: Final year Undergraduate or Master students.
- Teaching language: English.
- Dates including final exam:
- Students will be expected to arrive in Rennes on Monday 25th at the latest and leave on the 5th midafternoon at the earliest.