June – July 2020
This course is designed for postgraduate students who wish to learn about the specificities and current trends in Luxury Marketing.
At the end of this module, students should be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of Luxury Brand Marketing, namely consumer behaviour in the Luxury sector and the anti-laws of Luxury Marketing,
- Apply the concept of brand equity to Luxury brands,
- Analyse – linking theory to practice – the different components of a given corporate design strategy (product design, graphic design, internal/external communication tools, sound design, architectural design, etc.) in parallel to the firm’s values and luxury positioning,
- Analyse and evaluate the main consumer-based models relating to effective communications practice in the Luxury sector,
- Analyse and evaluate the main theories and practices of luxury retail marketing and management.
- Successful completion of at least two-years of undergraduate-level studies.
- Marketing Fundamentals.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- 6 ECTS (3 US Credits)
Included in the programme
- One night accomodation in Paris
- Teaching material
- 30 hours of classroom teaching
- Guest speakers and company visits in Paris
- Transportation Rennes-Paris round trip
- Cultural activities in Rennes and Paris
- WiFi access inside the School
- Welcome breakfast and farewell lunch
- Tour of Rennes
- 1900 €
25th June – 5th July 2019
- 1st April 2019
- After 1st May 2019: no fees refunded
xxth June – xxst July 2020
- Specificities and current trends in Luxury Marketing. A specific focus will be placed on French luxury brands.
To receive the detailed module programme, please request to : Laura Meuniersummer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level, credits & Faculty
- Postgraduate (Successful completion of a Bachelor degree – 180ECTS)
- Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded 6 ECTS / 3 US credits.
- A team of multicultural professors with Luxury marketing expertise from Rennes School of Business.