9th June – 19th June 2020 The purpose of the programme is to provide students with a conceptual framework and practical ideas for understanding how organizations and managers can optimize economic, social and environmental performance through a successful Corporate Social Responsibility strategy. It will examine how responsible managers and their companies’ stakeholders can work together to create a more sustainable world.
- Successful completion of at least two-years of undergraduate-level studies.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- Students will be provided with a list of residence options (the accomodation is not included in the programme)
Included in the programme
- Teaching material
- 27 teaching hours
- Guest speakers and company visits involving innovative SMEs and multinational companies located in Brittany
- Welcome breakfast and farewell lunch
- Tour of Rennes
- After 1st May 2020: no fees refunded
- Fee-paying students: 1250€
- Exchange students: tuition fees will be waived if an agreement has been signed between Rennes School of Business and the home institution. All other costs – accommodation, meals, insurance, transportation and cultural visits at the student’s expense.
Teaching language English