The Bachelor in Management – BIM (International Bachelor Programme in Management) is a 3-year Bachelor degree which aims to provide high-school certificate holders with a solid academic and practical foundation in Business Management and Operations. This degree will enable students to develop knowledge in management subjects and acquire soft skills, team work, interpersonal and linguistic skills by working on practical group projects and business plans.
This programme offers also a track in French-English.
As a BIM student with at least 9 months’ hands-on practical business experience, you’ll be in a position to:
- build your managerial skill set in line with your career plan. Being in close contact with economic players teaches you to react quickly, precisely and appropriately to situations that are often unforeseen, always urgent and generally complex.
- become an accomplished communicator and negotiator. You are the business’ intermediary at ground level, and will need to learn to communicate and negotiate effectively and autonomously. You must be able to manage human and cultural diversity in order to safeguard the local presence of your business in years to come.
- understand the managerial challenges associated with responsible and sustainable development. It is the operational manager’s responsibility to act in an ethical and responsible manner in order to create longstanding value for every one of the company’s stakeholders.
A solid academic and practical foundation in business management and operations
The Bachelor in Management (BIM ) is a 3-year Bachelor degree which aims to provide high-school certificate holders with a solid academic and practical foundation in business management and operations, and to prepare them to enter the job market or to pursue their studies at Masters level, in France or overseas. This degree will enable students to develop knowledge in management subjects and acquire soft skills, team work, interpersonal and linguistic skills by working on practical group projects and business plans. Students can join either in the 1st year or directly in the 3rd year (100% in English).
Requirements for year 1 entry:
- International High School Diploma
Students with French nationality and/or French Diploma will only be able to apply via Parcoursup (Ecricome Concours) in Year 1.
Requirements for year 2 entry:
- 60 ECTS, with ideally 45 ECTS business related. From upwards of 31 ECTS business-related, admission is considered depending on candidate´s profile (school of origin, intl. background, level of English)
International students or French students with International high-school diploma and one year of undergraduate studies outside France may apply for direct entry in Year 2.
Requirements for year 3 entry:
- 120 ECTS, with ideally 90 ECTS business related. From upwards of 62 ECTS business-related, admission is considered depending on candidate´s profile (school of origin, intl. background, level of English)
- Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- or TOEIC > 750
- or IELTS > 6.0
- or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- or Pearson Test of English (PTE) > 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
- On-line application
- Face to face or on-line interview
48% international students in year 3!
1st year entry
▪ Modules: September 2021 to May 2024
▪ Internship: 8 months of internship during the 3-year programme
2nd year entry
▪ Modules: September 2021 to May 2023
▪ Internship: 8 months of internship during the 3-year programme
3rd year entry
▪ Modules: September 2021 to May 2022
▪ Bachelor Dissertation Junior Specialist: Until May 2022
▪ Internship: 8 weeks from May 2022 to August 2022
Application fees: 90€ – Tuition fees: 8,050€/year Europe – 9,000€/year outside Europe
100% English track
The IBPM provided me with an especially firm grounding that definitely contributed to my subsequent success at the London School of Economics.
The IBPM provided me with an especially firm grounding that definitely contributed to my subsequent success at the London School of Economics. I was recently chosen to carry out my semester abroad on the Chicago Booth School of Business MBA programme, the most demanding study term available within my whole class. Upon completion of the various selection exams and interviews designed to attribute places for this semester abroad, the adjudication panel confirmed that I should be very proud of the school where I carried out my Bachelor studies, Rennes School of Business.
• Fundamentals of Accounting
• Contemporary Economics Issues
• Business Information Systems
• Marketing Analysis
• H.R. Fundamentals: Individual & Organisation
• The Firm in its Environment
• Sales Administration
• Marketing Mix
• Business Game
• Descriptive Statistics
• Management and Development of the Firm
• Sales Techniques
• Sustainable Development
• Financial Operations
• Informations Systems and Web-based Operations
• Gestion de Projet Appliquée (Resciprocity)
• Inferential Statistics
• Introduction to Purchasing and logistics
• Fundamentals of international Law
• International Business Management
• Organisational Behaviour
• Multicultural Diversity and Cross Cultural Management
• International HR Management
• International Negotiation Skills
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation Managemenent: Fundamentals
• Business Ethics
• Project Management
- FINANCE & BANKING
Financial Mathematics, Concepts of Corporate
Finance, Financial Analysis, Financial Markets
and Risk Management, Banking Systems and
Services, Fundamentals of Auditing
Omni Challenge Management and Distribution
Marketing Metrics (data analytics)
Digital Marketing Strategy
Business to Business Marketing
Digital Marketing Communications
- PURCHASING & SUPPLY CHAIN
Supply Chain Management
Inventory Management & Warehousing
Production Systems, Sourcing
Transportation and Distribution
Career opportunities - Alumni
Junior Product Manager, Communications Assistant, Sales / Export Sales Representative, Webmaster, Project Manager (on & off line), Community Manager, Junior Purchaser, Supply Chain Assistant, Management Accountant Assistant, Junior Accountant…
Lactalis, Renault Trucks, Hermès, Swarovski, Grupo Exito, Givenchy, PWC, Total, Natixis, Spark, Henkel, Mediaveille…
Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Latvia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, USA,…