Health & Well-Being conferences and workshops for students in 2021-2022
Organised by the Career Centre & Wellbeing department of Rennes School of Business, students will have access to a range of workshops and events focused on their health, well-being and personal development throughout the academic year.
- 28 September 2021: Diversity management awareness – Round table on period poverty and sexism in the workplace
- 20 & 21 October 2021: Conferences on health & well-being – Rituals for self-care: combining performance with well-being:
- Every Thursday from 4 November 2021 to 17 March 2022: Weekly wellness & health workshops – Relaxation (mediation, sophrology, cardiac coherence, yoga): (excluding school holidays, public holidays and exam periods)
- 28 October 2021: Stoptober – a campaign to stop smoking – Awareness-raising workshops
- 2 November 2021 to 1 December 2021: Stoptober – a campaign to stop smoking – Conferences, Peer groups, Individual consultations
- 2 December 2021: Harassment/Discrimination Awareness
- 3 February 2022: LGBTQIA+ Awareness Seminar
- 23 & 24 March 2022: Health & wellbeing conferences – Learning to manage stress and emotions at work
- 17 March 2022: Diversity management conference – Gender parity and gender equality: what are the impacts and challenges?
- 21 March 2022 onwards: Women’s leadership workshops
Promoting gender equality at Rennes School of Business
As part of the same project for health, well-being and equality, 12 free menstrual product dispensers have been installed throughout the different buildings of the Rennes campus in order to combat period poverty in an action that has been co-funded by the Brittany region. This project was co-founded by the CSR and Feel Good teams at the School in order to promote gender equality & inclusion and to ensure that all female members of the School community have free access to necessary menstrual products.