Quick Chat With… Baptiste, 1st Year Student
What is Rennes School of Business like? Let’s just ask our students.
Today we interviewed Baptiste Audouin, a French student in his first year of Programme Grande Ecole (French equivalent of Master in Management) at Rennes School of Business.
We have incredible places to learn and spend time at school
Hello Baptiste, can you start with telling us 3 things you like about Rennes School of Business?
- I particularly appreciate the general atmosphere. We feel that every student is happy to be here. They all talk together in the corridors, the cafeteria, the student room or outside. It’s great to hear French, English, Spanish and many other languages all the time.
- I also love the fact that every student of PGE1 has the opportunity to be in an association, which contributes to the pleasure we have to spend time at school with friends.
- I have to point out the fact that we have incredible places to learn and spend time at school. It’s as if we were in a brand new space, and I know that the students love it. We love hanging around in the student room and the other rooms dedicated to the associations.
And now, 3 reasons why you recommend the school:
- First of all, our programme allows us to spend some time in our associations, which is very typical of Rennes School of Business.
- Secondly, we have a program that offers us the possibility to learn English progressively, with at first 40 % of the classes taught in English, then 60 %, 80 % and finally 100 %.
- Thirdly, we have different classes, during the first semester, we learn the basics of management, marketing, accounting etc. Then in the second semester, we have more practical classes like negotiation class.
Which aspect of Rennes School of Business do you like the most?
The aspect of RSB I like the most is definitely the life in the associations, and the different events offered to the students every week!