A new outdoor terrace installed on the Rennes campus
A new terrace has been opened on the campus in Rennes, creating a great outdoor space for students to eat, meet and work.
At the beginning of the 2021 new school year, Rennes School of Business has responded to its increasing student population by installing a new outdoor terrace outside Building 1 of its Rennes campus in order to provide an enjoyable space for students to eat, have a quick coffee break or get together to work on group projects.
This new terrace comes as part of Rennes SB’s recent projects to create an outstanding and comfortable work environment where students feel inventive, creative and motivated!
The Rennes campus in figures:
- 27 000 m2 campus
- 4 buildings
- Lecture theatres, from 50 to 400 places
- 1 palm-studded covered walkway, the “Rue des Entrepreneurs”
- Offices for each student association
- 1 multimedia resource centre
- 1 language resource centre
- 1 business incubator (Innostart)
- more than 10,000 press publications and academic journals, 20,000 books and a collection of eBooks (Learning Center, Building 4)
- 3 sports halls
- 1 outdoor sports field
- 1 music room
- 1 student club
- 1 large cafeteria
- 1 new outdoor terrace!