Quick Chat With… Laura, 1st Year Student
What is Rennes School of Business like? Let’s just ask our students.
Today we interviewed Laura Gravoueille, a French student in her first year of Programme Grande Ecole (or Master in Management) at Rennes School of Business.
I recommend the « Programme Grande Ecole » for the different professional opportunities we have access to
Hello Laura, can you start with telling us 3 things you like about Rennes School of Business?
- What I like the most at Rennes School Business is the team spirit in the student associations.
- I also really enjoy the diversity of the events that we can attend to.
- Finally, I like that we can build relationships with international students.
And now, 3 reasons why you recommend the school:
- I recommend the « Programme Grande Ecole » for the different professional opportunities we have access to.
- Also, the Career Center and Alumni Network are helping us finding an internship.
- Thirdly, Rennes School of Business is renowned at a both national and international level!
Which aspect of RSB do you like the most?
I like to meet new people in the school and get to know them!
1 April 2017 - Imane Mounir