Located 10 minutes from the city centre of Rennes, in Brittany, the Rennes School of Business campus offers an advantageous framework within which to live and work. Accessible 6 days a week, the school buildings are adapted to educational requirements as well as to student life.
Want to live the Rennes SB student experience?
Discover the video “Welcome To” of Campus Channel shot in Rennes SB: a kind of “Vis ma vie” for foreign students arriving in France. Filmed at GoPro, the video offers a real experience from the inside and explains how students are welcomed at Rennes School of Business!
Have a look at our international campus!
What do they think about Rennes SB? Listen to our students!
Welcome to Rennes SB campus
|Consult the Welcome Guide|
- 27 000 m² campus, open 24 hours a day (Building 1), 6 days a week
- 4 buildings
- lecture theatres, from 50 to 400 places
- 1 covered walkway, the “Rue des Entrepreneurs”
- Offices for each students association
- 1 multimedia resource centre
- 1 language resource centre
- 1 business incubator (Innostart)
- more than 10,000 press publications and academic journals, 20,000 books and a collection of eBooks (Learning Center, Building 4)
- 3 sports halls
- 1 outdoor sports field
- 1 music room
- 1 student club
- 1 large cafeteria
- 1 students residence