Every effort is made to create the most comprehensive and comfortable learning environment on campus via facilities and outstanding premises.
The modern campus offers students an ideal study environment, which includes:
- 20 lecture theatres, from 50 to 400 places
- classrooms and group work areas
- offices for each of the student associations Global Responsible Pioneers (GRP)
- a multimedia resource centre
- a language resource centre
- a faculty room
- an audio-visual production centre, with cameras and editing equipment
- 16 self-service terminals
- an incubator (Innostart)
- equipped co-working areas
- equipped space with 4 IMac with Photoshop
- 20 000 books, 150 magazines (50% in English), e-books in the Learning Center (800 m2)
- 5 500 journals on line from the main international Management databases
Each student has Wifi Internet access to the Business School’s intranet, the Learning Center website and e-learning services.