International rankings : Rennes-SB, one of the best Business Schools in the world
- The Master in management of Rennes School of Business is ranked in the 2018 Financial Times ranking of masters in management (55th)
- The Msc in International Finance (Master in Finance Ranking) appears in the world class Financial Times Rankings 2018: 24th (and 7th of French Business Schools)
- The Executive MBA of Rennes School of Business is ranked in the Executive MBA Ranking 2018
- The Master in Management Programme (Programme Grande École) is ranked 27th in the world and 7th in France in the Times Higher Education / Wall Street Journal ranking
- Rennes School of Business appears in the world class Financial Times Rankings 2017 : Msc in International Finance (Master in Finance Ranking); Master in management (Masters in Management Ranking); EMBA (Executive MBA Ranking); European Business School rankings 2017
Rennes School of Business appears in the 2016 Financial Times ranking of the 90 best Business Schools in the world.
The School is ranked 35th among the top 90 programmes.
The Master in International Finance of Rennes School of Business is ranked no. 45 worldwide and no 9 in France in the 2016 Financial Times ranking.
In particular, Rennes School of Business has well performed in the ranking category « international course experience ».
To be eligible to participate to the FT rankings, a school should be accredited by AACSB or Equis; it must have a programme that has been running for at least four years; and it must have graduated its first class at least three years before the ranking publication date.